Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: GE Quickshift
#1
Thumbs Up 
Not sure if these are discontinued but someone must have one knocking about!
#2
Still available new on eBay I believe
#3
(11-04-2013, 03:28 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Still available new on eBay I believe

Link to point me in the right direction?!

Can't seem to see them..
#4
I've got a quick shift kit I never fitted
The type which bolts to the car as appossed to different linkages/gear stick.

Is this the type you're after?
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#5
if he doesnt want it...pm me ginge
Wishes for more power...
#6
(12-04-2013, 06:47 AM)ginge191 Wrote: I've got a quick shift kit I never fitted
The type which bolts to the car as appossed to different linkages/gear stick.

Is this the type you're after?

Nahh ginge was after the one that bolts to the linkage.
#7
Got mine from pug1off 20 quid iirc
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#8
(12-04-2013, 08:12 AM)HDIkyle Wrote: Got mine from pug1off 20 quid iirc

Ahhh cheers Kyle, will give them a quick email


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Quickshift Chris_90 0 1,520 20-12-2015, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Chris_90
  Wanted: Quickshift, gearbox type HDIkyle 7 4,594 13-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Last Post: cwspellowe

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)