Various parts for sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Various parts for sale
Hi

I know this was very sought after back in the day, but probably not so much now lol. Anyway, I used it in the china 1.4 and 1.8, clearly not in the estates though. No fixings but I found cable tieing them on to be best.£20 posted

[Image: ChinaPhotoshootandParts082_zps8a2848a0.jpg]

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:
Well they've failed to sell on ebay twice so this is the last price drop. £40 collected. Sad

Some wear to drivers seat, bolster is worn but only has a tiny (inch maybe) rip. The fabric on bolster has also gone a bit hairy! Pretensioner plugs were crimped so you'd have to do the same or refit plugs.

They are the older style seats so no side airbags and the skinny headrests.

Pics and description on ebay ad in my breaking thread but you all know what they look like.

Collection from IP9.

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:
includes door cards doesnt it tom? bargain! Stick them on ebay starting at 40! someone will buy them!
Thanks given by:
They were on ebay stating at £50 and got no interest at all So I doubt a tenner would make a difference. People obviously don't want them these days and I'm not wasting any more listing fees in them.

And yeah it includes door cards.
Thanks given by:
photos?
[Image: sign.png]
↑ Project ↑
Thanks given by:
I couldnt give mine away and they were excellent no bolster holes at all and just abit of leather rub from it drying out.
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
(07-04-2013, 08:27 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: I couldnt give mine away and they were excellent no bolster holes at all and just abit of leather rub from it drying out.

Tbf mine dont actually have a hole, you cant see the foam or anything. It is mainly 'rubbed' leather/fabric that is the issue. It seems to be the airbagged seats that get the huge rips in them (obviously its weaker to let the airbag pop out if it should need to).

I'm starting to wonder if its me though...nothing at all sold on my ebay out of about 15 listings today....do I come across as a complete lady garden or something? I dont expect to sell everything I put on there, but I was expecting at least 70% to go! Either that or 306s really are shit and worthless and I've been right all along... lol

Just checked....28 unsold items in the last 60 days. 11 sold. Dodgy
Thanks given by:
A bit of both tom! haha Nah mate your adverts are really good and you dont come across as a lady garden. I think so many people are breaking 306s now that not much really sells at the prices they used to D: Ive got a set of mint half leathers sitting in my garage and i was hoping to clean them up and sell them but this isnt spurring me on!

If you cant shift them and youre going to bin them i need the drivers frame and could swap passenger seats. Failing that it might be a nice upgrade for the speedboat haha
Thanks given by:
Tbh if they don't sell I could do with a new desk chair.... lol
Thanks given by:
i had that not with 306 parts listed loads , most of it went so listed more and nothing haha

maybe try reduce the price a bit
Thanks given by:
(08-04-2013, 10:09 AM)ashkid Wrote: i had that not with 306 parts listed loads , most of it went so listed more and nothing haha

maybe try reduce the price a bit

Prices mostly started at postage price (as I'm not paying more to post something than I'll get back) so can't really drop them anymore lol.
Thanks given by:
Would you sell me the 2 front door cards posted?
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Will they fit in a 5 door hatchback 306 phase 3 if so will you post them to me57jy
Thanks given by:
I'm not posting seats, no. Maybe if they were worth £400 but for £40, its not worth the effort.

Don't really want to split Dan, unless I really can't shift them as a set.
Thanks given by:
No worries Tom, keep me posted though!

Can't believe these haven't sold at this price!
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Will do Dan.

Also I've got my answer - its 306 parts not myself! Put 11 ads on yesterday, 2 of which already have bids....the two Golf parts I put on there!! lol
Thanks given by:
Tom I realised this. I even offered my leathers to chris90 for about £30 but nothing. They really don't sell that's why I still have a shed full of stuff. The doors from my old one are going on my current one as theyre better condition and if my mrs gets a 306 shell have the leathers
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well you couldve told me before lol. lol

I'll try shifting the other parts (mech parts that people NEED rather than stuff like like leathers that are just luxuries and see how much I make. If its enough then the seats and doors will just get scrapped tbh.
Thanks given by:
We have no sofas at home, so we use my old fabric ones instead
Thanks given by:
(10-04-2013, 06:55 PM)RePT Wrote: We have no sofas at home, so we use my old fabric ones instead

Dont you want to upgrade to half leather? lol
Thanks given by:
(10-04-2013, 06:57 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(10-04-2013, 06:55 PM)RePT Wrote: We have no sofas at home, so we use my old fabric ones instead

Dont you want to upgrade to half leather? lol

My car could do with some half leather doorcards and rear seats. But your just too far away. Spotted a set on ebay for 99p. Going to try ninja them, they are local Smile
Thanks given by:
Fair do's, Im too far from most places tbh. I doubt the seller would let them go for 99p though...my bet is the auction ends early lol.
Thanks given by:
Set of door rubber seals from my HDi, want to get rid of the set together as I dont know which is for what any more lol.

[Image: Breaking30612026_zpsa71d3536.jpg]
Offers?

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:
Prefer bareback personally...

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
£6.00 posted?
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
It'll cost at least that to post them lol!
Thanks given by:
Would it, could get a postage price ?
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Yes, £5.99 with Hermes lol. Smile

Theyre surprisingly heavy for some rubber!
Thanks given by:
Anyone wanna come buy these over the weekend? Smile
Thanks given by:
Evening,

Right, fed up of stepping over this stuff to get to bed lol. I don't have the space to keep it so it will be going next week....either sold and posted, or binned!!

[Image: Breaking30613025_zpse696b6af.jpg]

[Image: Breaking30613026_zpsb1001d19.jpg]

[Image: Breaking30613024_zps4adc8c29.jpg]

[Image: Breaking30613023_zps663327f4.jpg]
  • Sun visors
  • Wiper arms
  • Ashtray insert
  • Internal mirror caps
  • Dash insert for switches
  • Rear view mirror
  • Door handle surrounds
  • Rear door handles
  • Window winders
  • Rear seat locks
  • Interior lights (x2)
  • Interior light (rocker)
  • Spare wheel hook
  • Black seatbelt adjusters
  • Dash dimmer
  • Headlight adjuster
  • Blank switch (rear window cutoff)
  • Passenger airbag cutoff switch
  • Handbrake switch
  • Wiper bolt covers
  • Seatbelt anchor bolt covers
  • Doorcard screw covers
  • Lower section black C pillars
  • Estate boot box (for jack etc)

As said I don't have space to keep this stuff so I can't hold onto it.

Postage will be £3.50 for most of the small items as that covers 1st class and a padded envelope. With that in mind, sensible offers please. Ofcourse postage will be combined for more than one item. Smile

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Various Parts for Sale Kezzieboy 76 18,243 05-02-2016, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Kezzieboy
  Gti6 parts and more for sale. kentiiboii 21 6,400 15-10-2015, 01:32 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  FOR SALE: Few shed parts updated highwayman306 27 5,698 15-10-2015, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Dum-Dum