Anyone got a login for Jon44w

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone got a login for Jon44w
Anyone here got a log in for Jon44w (the irish cruise site) as id like to list my car on there as they will go mad for it.

Im trying to register myself but it wont let me (it apparently has a max number of registrations per day)

Anyway if someone would list it there and maybe just link back here for contact details it would be much appreciated. Wont be ready for it to go till tuesday afternoon at the earliest though
Thanks given by:
They turn registrations off at night due to the amount of people registering second accounts or accounts just to cause trouble. Its opened up during the day when admin are about and can check. Try again tomorrow during the day and you should get through.

If you've still no luck I'll pm you my details
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
cheers mate
Thanks given by:
Second thoughts, even if you do get signed up you need 200 posts to post in the for sale. Best thing is probably put it up on gumtree and I'll link it.
But more to the point...I thought you were VNT'ing this!
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
Awww f*ck. Scumtree is a last resort really.

Any chance youd put up a couple of pics and a basic advert and just link it back here just like someone here whould put up an ebay add they liked the look of and wanted to share.
Thanks given by:
Is it a for sale ad? if it is post the ad here and ill stick it up for you when I'm back home on the pc.
Thanks given by:
The ad is in his sig Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
You car isn't dropped to it's belly, nor smoking like a Victorian chimney.

Are you sure they will be interested?
Thanks given by:
(27-01-2013, 11:20 AM)r3k1355 Wrote: You car isn't dropped to it's belly, nor smoking like a Victorian chimney.

Are you sure they will be interested?

It will smoke if you want it to and I have a lowering kit they can purchase with it.

the add link is in my sig.
Thanks given by: