Posts: 1,070
Threads: 115
Joined: Oct 2012
Hi.
Will this radiator fit a DT with the bayonet type fitting? The description says it's a cone fitting but I don't know what he means by that
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...TQ:GB:1123
Posts: 6,569
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Location: eastwood/notts
Car Model/Spec: moonstone hdi #2
That's for a phase 1 with the expansion tank on the rad. Phase 2 has a separate expansion tank.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Posts: 1,070
Threads: 115
Joined: Oct 2012
Yes but is the connection to the bottom hose the same or not???
Posts: 6,569
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Location: eastwood/notts
Car Model/Spec: moonstone hdi #2
Iirc it isn't. But someone else will have to correct me. I'm not a dturbo person. But I know I couldn't change mine for a ph1 rad.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Posts: 1,070
Threads: 115
Joined: Oct 2012
Awww, man. Does anyone have a link to the correct Dturbo radiator that I need? Europarts want 80 quid for one. I need one with the plastic bayonet type fitting, this is really getting bad.
Posts: 6,569
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Location: eastwood/notts
Car Model/Spec: moonstone hdi #2
What year car you got? They're around £40-90 I noticed for a new one.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Posts: 1,070
Threads: 115
Joined: Oct 2012
1996 DT, surely it can't be hard to get a radiator for it!?
Posts: 1,070
Threads: 115
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,070
Threads: 115
Joined: Oct 2012
Come on guys a DT radiator not hard is it!?