Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SOLD:MK2 1.8 Scirrocco
#1
Friends car which he's selling

Copied from his FB ad.
"Recent cam belt, Aux belt and bolt
New cv joints and boots
Recent service
Completely new rear brake assemble
New oil pump
In mint condition only bad things are no mot or tax and no back box

Excellent project car lookin 4 around 400 ono"

[Image: 409261_3043469614629_1499767992_32972147...1972_n.jpg]

[Image: 296368_2481003353324_1499767992_32720035...9213_n.jpg]

[Image: 300071_2480995873137_273082439_n.jpg]

[Image: 294411_2481005473377_1499767992_32720038...7123_n.jpg]
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#2
Damn, I hate you, I want but it's £400 I dont have Sad
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
Matt Wrote:Damn, I hate you, I want but it's £400 I dont have Sad

I'm pretty sure he'd let it go for £300 mate..
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#4
just out of curiosity... whereabouts is it?
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#5
Same place that i live mate, Weston super mare
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#6
any idea what itd take to get it thru an mot?
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#7
No mot? So whats it hiding? A car of that age an all
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#8
It needs a backbox but AFAIK that's all, it was taken off the road because he couldn't afford the insurance and bought a 1.6 colt and he just hasn't got round to putting an MOT on it yet, he's a mechanic full time so everything has been done properly. He was going to put this back on the road but he's going to be putting an FTO V6 lump in his colt instead

Phill it's not hiding anything, i thought it'd have rust somewhere but tbh it's pretty much spotless other than the little scratch on the rear bumper which you can see in the pic, think it has a small ding on the passenger side wing also IIRC but that's it
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#9
Fair enough! :-) well glwts then
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#10
looks tidy but that is one of the most pointless bonnet scoops i have seen!
#11
Just as well your not buying it then mate Wink
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#12
thinking i might come down and see it at the weekend mate, just have to arrange a mate to come with.
has he had a lot of interest in it?
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#13
I may have a mate who would want this...
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#14
Midnightclub, you have a PM sir.
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#15
Pm replied
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#16
My mate may want to view at the weekend if it's not already sold!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#17
Damn I would love this but cant
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#18
If this was the GTI engine car I'd have it for a weekend retro plaything...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#19
has you/he got any more pics? interior?
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#20
Still trying to shift this? lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#21
I'll see if he has any pics mate.

Connor, He's had a lot of people ALMOST buy it then pull out at the last minute and a huge amount of time waisters
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#22
nice old school retro ride.

nice car but i prefer the corrado.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#23
You won't get a Corrado for that price though mate, I was thinking about one when I bought the Octavia, couldn't find a decent one even for 2 grand :o
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#24
Damn i wish i had the money for this. its gorgeous
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#25
Now SOLD
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#26
and sitting on my drive Big Grin
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#27
samass Wrote:and sitting on my drive Big Grin

Whack up a project thread at some point, i'd love to see this back on the road Smile
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#28
Eyy good to see this is within the club, I'm looking forward to seeing a project thread Smile
#29
I want a test flight Wink
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#30
ABF!!!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: SOLD - 306 DTurbo Phase 1 Black - S16 Seats, 11mm Darren Pump - SOLD silverzx 46 35,671 18-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Last Post: silverzx
  SOLD SOLD SOLD ADMIN lock or delete Chris_90 23 15,977 16-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Chris_90
  FOR SALE: '90 MKII Scirrocco samass 8 7,362 21-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Last Post: samass

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)