Permissions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permissions
Hi all,

I've been a member on here for a while now. Time has come to sell my 306. I'm trying to make a post in the for sale section but it says I don't have permission.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Chris
Thanks given by:
You need ten posts to be able to post in the for sale section
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
It's not done on time it's down to post count
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(15-01-2013, 01:13 PM)Matt Wrote: It's not done on time it's down to post count/ what you have contributed to the forum .

EFA Tongue

Its to stop people just using the forum to sell

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
ooh okay, so just another two posts then haha.

I never thought it would be to do with time, i thought maybe you had to pay to advertise it.

Thanks
Thanks given by:
You don't have to pay, donations are always welcome though Wink

Once you've reached 10 posts, please allow up to 30 minutes to be able to create new threads in that section.
Thanks given by:
No, we're not allowed to mention the name of the similar site that does charge it's users to sell.
Thanks given by:
You're free to talk about pretty much whatever you like on here, so you can mention the names of other clubs, but what's not really allowed is slating them for the sake of it as it just causes bad blood and can make people feel less welcome. There's no hostility to other clubs on our part (as a club and from the staff) and we don't want it to seem like there is, hence why posts which do seem to be antagonising are often deleted.
Thanks given by:
I am a member of another 306 forum, I didnt realise there was rivalry between the clubs lol. I find them both equally helpful and interesting. There it is, 10th post Tongue haha
Thanks given by:
(15-01-2013, 03:16 PM)Pepper Wrote: I am a member of another 306 forum, I didnt realise there was rivalry between the clubs lol. I find them both equally helpful and interesting. There it is, 10th post Tongue haha

That's the whole point, there isn't a rivalry. Just some people seem to think there is
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(15-01-2013, 02:59 PM)Scott Wrote: You're free to talk about pretty much whatever you like on here, so you can mention the names of other clubs, but what's not really allowed is slating them for the sake of it as it just causes bad blood and can make people feel less welcome. There's no hostility to other clubs on our part (as a club and from the staff) and we don't want it to seem like there is, hence why posts which do seem to be antagonising are often deleted.

lmao this is the topic of 2013 isnt it lol getting sick of reading about it now

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Theres no rivalry.........we all know which the best forum is anyway. Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
(15-01-2013, 05:16 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Theres no rivalry.........we all know which the best forum is anyway. Itwasntme

Yup, it's uk-mkivs.net right? With lots of info on epic MPGeez, yeah?
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
(15-01-2013, 05:46 PM)burnmw Wrote:
(15-01-2013, 05:16 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Theres no rivalry.........we all know which the best forum is anyway. Itwasntme

Yup, it's uk-mkivs.net right? With lots of info on epic MPGeez, yeah?

Hell no, thats the worst forum ever, my post count is less than 100 over there! lol Honestly people know more about VWs over here! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
lolige.^^
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Haha, just checked....its ~350 posts in 2 years, and my avatar/sig are still the silver golf that I sold 11 months ago, think that says a lot about that particular forum lol! lmao
Thanks given by:
Off topic, but I couldnt get on with uk-mkivs either. Edition ftw
Thanks given by:
Anyway, back on topic, I've reached 10 posts lol. I'll give the motor a good clean tomorrow, take some pictures and get it up for sale
Thanks given by:
(15-01-2013, 07:21 PM)Dan! Wrote: Off topic, but I couldnt get on with uk-mkivs either. Edition ftw

Didnt like ED38 either tbh, Dubgen ftw here lol. Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Permissions Cheese 8 2,127 15-04-2013, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Scott