Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CHEAP Breaking gti6 blaze
#1
Hi all,

I have just bought a blaze gti6 on a P plate from a friend so I can raid some parts off it. I will be keeping the following:

- Cyclones
- Rear beam and mounts
- All seats
- interior wiring looms
- Front brakes and master cylinder
- Possibly bare engine

Everything else can be for sale, so post up what you want and I will let you know a price Smile

Car is located in the midlands in between Leicester and Peterborough

[Image: 47B49707-6DAD-4CFC-A50F-0D477ACFA3F8-131...4CA7F5.jpg]
[Image: DEFB6FB1-8B38-4A6D-B2A3-75C4C7A899FF-131...CEA587.jpg]

Cheers,
Chris
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
#2
dont forum rules mean you have to have prices? Pictures help a lot Smile
#3
(04-01-2013, 11:57 AM)SRowell Wrote: dont forum rules mean you have to have prices? Pictures help a lot Smile

Do one Sam Wink

I will list pictures and prices over the weekend once I have started breaking it etc.

More of a thread to gauge interest in what people want.
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
#4
Map sensor & Tps plug with as much of the wiring as you can salvage pleeease Smile
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#5
Beam and mount price?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
#6
(04-01-2013, 01:40 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: Map sensor & Tps plug with as much of the wiring as you can salvage pleeease Smile

Will get these sorted out for you mate, and message you tomorrow Smile

(04-01-2013, 03:52 PM)the milkman Wrote: Beam and mount price?

I am keeping the beam and mounts, sorry mate.
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
#7
(04-01-2013, 04:16 PM)cjm_harris Wrote:
(04-01-2013, 01:40 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: Map sensor & Tps plug with as much of the wiring as you can salvage pleeease Smile

Will get these sorted out for you mate, and message you tomorrow Smile

B-e-a-utiful mate, thanks Smile

Also I'll take the TPS if you don't want a fortune for it Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#8
Drivers door?
[Image: VcvTtst.jpg]
#9
Drivers front wing? Are they easy to change?
Now only a has been!!

www.autorite-sport.co.uk
#10
(04-01-2013, 04:21 PM)Ed Doe Wrote:
(04-01-2013, 04:16 PM)cjm_harris Wrote:
(04-01-2013, 01:40 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: Map sensor & Tps plug with as much of the wiring as you can salvage pleeease Smile

Will get these sorted out for you mate, and message you tomorrow Smile

B-e-a-utiful mate, thanks Smile

Also I'll take the TPS if you don't want a fortune for it Tongue

Sure you don't want a racoon filter?

Where are you? Could do with drivers door.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#11
Where you based mate?
#12
(04-01-2013, 04:21 PM)Ed Doe Wrote:
(04-01-2013, 04:16 PM)cjm_harris Wrote:
(04-01-2013, 01:40 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: Map sensor & Tps plug with as much of the wiring as you can salvage pleeease Smile

Will get these sorted out for you mate, and message you tomorrow Smile

B-e-a-utiful mate, thanks Smile

Also I'll take the TPS if you don't want a fortune for it Tongue

Ed, you have PM Smile

(04-01-2013, 09:31 PM)zekegti6 Wrote: Drivers door?

Drivers door has seen better days to be honest, got a bit of a crease in it, and has lost the paint where it is. Will get some pics just in case you are interested.

(04-01-2013, 11:05 PM)Tallguy_2 Wrote: Drivers front wing? Are they easy to change?

I think they are riveted on? Will check condition and fixings at some point when I get a chance.

(05-01-2013, 12:10 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Where you based mate?

Midlands mate, between Peterborough and Leicester.
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
#13
(07-01-2013, 10:32 AM)cjm_harris Wrote: Ed, you have PM Smile

Replied Smile
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#14
Also, understand that I'm fairly new here, but I have been a frequent user on the "other" forum for a good few years and have bought/sold a fair bit.

Hopefully some people on here might recognise me Smile haha
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
#15
Crystals decent condition? How much posted?

Thanks.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#16
(07-01-2013, 04:15 PM)Poodle Wrote: Crystals decent condition? How much posted?

Thanks.

Phase 2 mate so doesnt have crystals, sorry.
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
#17
(07-01-2013, 01:18 PM)cjm_harris Wrote: Also, understand that I'm fairly new here, but I have been a frequent user on the "other" forum for a good few years and have bought/sold a fair bit.

Hopefully some people on here might recognise me Smile haha

I've got my eye on you Tongue

Maybe tempted by a few things dependant on wether I can whore myself out for a couple of days
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#18
Where are you mate? condition of drivers side drive shaft and price Smile



#19
Oh yeah, missed the bit about p-plate lol, sorry.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#20
interior and boot catch? cheers joe
#21
has it got standard airbox+airintake/scoop thingy? if so I'm interested pm price cheers
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
#22
(07-01-2013, 05:32 PM)spike2002 Wrote: Where are you mate? condition of drivers side drive shaft and price Smile

Midlands, in between Leicester and Peterborough. Will check condition at the weekend mate, but say a tenner plus postage? (on the proviso it comes out easy enough, as they can be a lady garden sometimes.. haha)

(07-01-2013, 11:09 PM)joe2 Wrote: interior and boot catch? cheers joe

whole interior? I have stolen most of this for my diesel. Or do you mean the platic trim on the inside of the boot?

(07-01-2013, 11:14 PM)kernow_joe Wrote: has it got standard airbox+airintake/scoop thingy? if so I'm interested pm price cheers

Had a shitty induction kit on it, sorry mate.
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
#23
(08-01-2013, 09:46 AM)cjm_harris Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 11:14 PM)kernow_joe Wrote: has it got standard airbox+airintake/scoop thingy? if so I'm interested pm price cheers

Had a shitty induction kit on it, sorry mate.

Bugger, they all seem to, aswell as mine Sad ah well cheers bud
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
#24
has it got the centre console bit that goes behind the gearstick, the later ones with the hole and ashtray thing built in?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#25
(08-01-2013, 11:29 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: has it got the centre console bit that goes behind the gearstick, the later ones with the hole and ashtray thing built in?

Yeah think it had the bit you described. If not, think I still have that from what was removed from my phase 3 gti track car.
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
#26
Do you have the original air box and piping from slam panel and to throttle body ?
If yes, can you quote me a price including postage to Germany ??

Cheers
#27
(08-01-2013, 03:35 PM)306Cabrio Wrote: Do you have the original air box and piping from slam panel and to throttle body ?
If yes, can you quote me a price including postage to Germany ??

Cheers

As mentioned above, I dont have the original airbox.
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
#28
Couple of bits...

Ecu - £20
Inlet manifold - £15
Slam panel grille - £8
Throttle body - £10
Rear bumper - £20

Prices exclude delivery

[Image: 4D024C02-EAA3-42A0-B921-2AD2E708D04D-238...C55EE7.jpg]

[Image: A8D09D07-B2C1-4001-A26B-35AA23AD428A-238...92B808.jpg]

[Image: 41556A7D-4EBB-4A9E-ABF9-8C7A6D82B8EC-238...395B4D.jpg]
ECU will be locked Sad
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
#29
Open to offers on anything as well guys Smile
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
#30
How much for rear beam?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parts Going Cheap - Breaking '99 HDi wainwrightj 15 13,032 04-06-2019, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Charlie0
  BREAKING - Diablo GTi6 93,000 miles Dangti6 15 10,856 25-07-2017, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Dangti6
  GTI6 Breaking OXY mspdan 8 6,332 10-01-2017, 07:44 PM
Last Post: mspdan

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)