Posts: 193
Threads: 21
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation:
1
Location: Midlands
Car Model/Spec: GTi6 Supercharged
04-01-2013, 08:38 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2013, 12:41 PM by cjm_harris.)
Hi all,
I have just bought a blaze gti6 on a P plate from a friend so I can raid some parts off it. I will be keeping the following:
- Cyclones
- Rear beam and mounts
- All seats
- interior wiring looms
- Front brakes and master cylinder
- Possibly bare engine
Everything else can be for sale, so post up what you want and I will let you know a price Smile
Car is located in the midlands in between Leicester and Peterborough
Cheers,
Chris
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness
Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
Posts: 13,881
Threads: 476
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
81
Location: Ipswich
Car Model/Spec: 306 Rallye
dont forum rules mean you have to have prices? Pictures help a lot
Posts: 193
Threads: 21
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation:
1
Location: Midlands
Car Model/Spec: GTi6 Supercharged
(04-01-2013, 11:57 AM)SRowell Wrote: dont forum rules mean you have to have prices? Pictures help a lot 
Do one Sam
I will list pictures and prices over the weekend once I have started breaking it etc.
More of a thread to gauge interest in what people want.
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness
Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
Posts: 3,984
Threads: 138
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
72
Location: Milford, Surrey
Car Model/Spec: Mincebus
Map sensor & Tps plug with as much of the wiring as you can salvage pleeease
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6- 6 - SOLD! 
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Posts: 1,978
Threads: 94
Joined: Sep 2012
Reputation:
7
Car Model/Spec: 205 coming soon
Beam and mount price?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Posts: 193
Threads: 21
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation:
1
Location: Midlands
Car Model/Spec: GTi6 Supercharged
(04-01-2013, 01:40 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: Map sensor & Tps plug with as much of the wiring as you can salvage pleeease 
Will get these sorted out for you mate, and message you tomorrow
(04-01-2013, 03:52 PM)the milkman Wrote: Beam and mount price?
I am keeping the beam and mounts, sorry mate.
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness
Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
Posts: 3,984
Threads: 138
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
72
Location: Milford, Surrey
Car Model/Spec: Mincebus
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6- 6 - SOLD! 
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Posts: 257
Threads: 56
Joined: Apr 2012
Reputation:
1
Location: scarborough
Car Model/Spec: phase 2 d turbo in blaze
Posts: 731
Threads: 51
Joined: Sep 2012
Reputation:
4
Location: Hampshire
Car Model/Spec: Did Have Track Prepared GTi 6
Drivers front wing? Are they easy to change?
Posts: 6,569
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Location: eastwood/notts
Car Model/Spec: moonstone hdi #2
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Posts: 15,645
Threads: 541
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
124
Location: Aylesbury
Car Model/Spec: 320bhp Impreza WRX
Posts: 193
Threads: 21
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation:
1
Location: Midlands
Car Model/Spec: GTi6 Supercharged
(04-01-2013, 04:21 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: (04-01-2013, 04:16 PM)cjm_harris Wrote: (04-01-2013, 01:40 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: Map sensor & Tps plug with as much of the wiring as you can salvage pleeease 
Will get these sorted out for you mate, and message you tomorrow 
B-e-a-utiful mate, thanks 
Also I'll take the TPS if you don't want a fortune for it 
Ed, you have PM
(04-01-2013, 09:31 PM)zekegti6 Wrote: Drivers door?
Drivers door has seen better days to be honest, got a bit of a crease in it, and has lost the paint where it is. Will get some pics just in case you are interested.
(04-01-2013, 11:05 PM)Tallguy_2 Wrote: Drivers front wing? Are they easy to change?
I think they are riveted on? Will check condition and fixings at some point when I get a chance.
(05-01-2013, 12:10 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Where you based mate?
Midlands mate, between Peterborough and Leicester.
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness
Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
Posts: 3,984
Threads: 138
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
72
Location: Milford, Surrey
Car Model/Spec: Mincebus
(07-01-2013, 10:32 AM)cjm_harris Wrote: Ed, you have PM 
Replied
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6- 6 - SOLD! 
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Posts: 193
Threads: 21
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation:
1
Location: Midlands
Car Model/Spec: GTi6 Supercharged
Also, understand that I'm fairly new here, but I have been a frequent user on the "other" forum for a good few years and have bought/sold a fair bit.
Hopefully some people on here might recognise me  haha
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness
Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
Posts: 10,864
Threads: 117
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
119
Location: Southampton
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDi and friends
Crystals decent condition? How much posted?
Thanks.
Posts: 193
Threads: 21
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation:
1
Location: Midlands
Car Model/Spec: GTi6 Supercharged
(07-01-2013, 04:15 PM)Poodle Wrote: Crystals decent condition? How much posted?
Thanks.
Phase 2 mate so doesnt have crystals, sorry.
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness
Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
(07-01-2013, 01:18 PM)cjm_harris Wrote: Also, understand that I'm fairly new here, but I have been a frequent user on the "other" forum for a good few years and have bought/sold a fair bit.
Hopefully some people on here might recognise me haha
I've got my eye on you
Maybe tempted by a few things dependant on wether I can whore myself out for a couple of days
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Posts: 2,659
Threads: 115
Joined: Apr 2012
Reputation:
26
Location: Stow
Car Model/Spec: 306
Where are you mate? condition of drivers side drive shaft and price
Posts: 10,864
Threads: 117
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
119
Location: Southampton
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDi and friends
Oh yeah, missed the bit about p-plate lol, sorry.
Posts: 7
Threads: 2
Joined: Jan 2013
interior and boot catch? cheers joe
Posts: 1,046
Threads: 71
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
4
Location: cornwall
Car Model/Spec: 205 dt
has it got standard airbox+airintake/scoop thingy? if so I'm interested pm price cheers
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Posts: 193
Threads: 21
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation:
1
Location: Midlands
Car Model/Spec: GTi6 Supercharged
(07-01-2013, 05:32 PM)spike2002 Wrote: Where are you mate? condition of drivers side drive shaft and price 
Midlands, in between Leicester and Peterborough. Will check condition at the weekend mate, but say a tenner plus postage? (on the proviso it comes out easy enough, as they can be a lady garden sometimes.. haha)
(07-01-2013, 11:09 PM)joe2 Wrote: interior and boot catch? cheers joe
whole interior? I have stolen most of this for my diesel. Or do you mean the platic trim on the inside of the boot?
(07-01-2013, 11:14 PM)kernow_joe Wrote: has it got standard airbox+airintake/scoop thingy? if so I'm interested pm price cheers
Had a shitty induction kit on it, sorry mate.
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness
Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
Posts: 1,046
Threads: 71
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
4
Location: cornwall
Car Model/Spec: 205 dt
(08-01-2013, 09:46 AM)cjm_harris Wrote: (07-01-2013, 11:14 PM)kernow_joe Wrote: has it got standard airbox+airintake/scoop thingy? if so I'm interested pm price cheers
Had a shitty induction kit on it, sorry mate.
Bugger, they all seem to, aswell as mine  ah well cheers bud
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Posts: 5,946
Threads: 141
Joined: Oct 2012
Reputation:
35
Location: Herefordshire
Car Model/Spec: 106 rallye, GTi6, Hdi dturbo
has it got the centre console bit that goes behind the gearstick, the later ones with the hole and ashtray thing built in?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon
'99 306 gti6
Posts: 193
Threads: 21
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation:
1
Location: Midlands
Car Model/Spec: GTi6 Supercharged
(08-01-2013, 11:29 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: has it got the centre console bit that goes behind the gearstick, the later ones with the hole and ashtray thing built in?
Yeah think it had the bit you described. If not, think I still have that from what was removed from my phase 3 gti track car.
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness
Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
Posts: 51
Threads: 3
Joined: Dec 2012
Location: Germany
Car Model/Spec: 306 cabriolet
Do you have the original air box and piping from slam panel and to throttle body ?
If yes, can you quote me a price including postage to Germany ??
Cheers
Posts: 193
Threads: 21
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation:
1
Location: Midlands
Car Model/Spec: GTi6 Supercharged
(08-01-2013, 03:35 PM)306Cabrio Wrote: Do you have the original air box and piping from slam panel and to throttle body ?
If yes, can you quote me a price including postage to Germany ??
Cheers
As mentioned above, I dont have the original airbox.
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness
Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
Posts: 193
Threads: 21
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation:
1
Location: Midlands
Car Model/Spec: GTi6 Supercharged
16-01-2013, 09:18 AM
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2013, 09:20 AM by cjm_harris.)
Couple of bits...
Ecu - £20
Inlet manifold - £15
Slam panel grille - £8
Throttle body - £10
Rear bumper - £20
Prices exclude delivery
![[Image: 41556A7D-4EBB-4A9E-ABF9-8C7A6D82B8EC-238...395B4D.jpg]](http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh82/cjm_harris/41556A7D-4EBB-4A9E-ABF9-8C7A6D82B8EC-2381-000002DBC0395B4D.jpg)
ECU will be locked
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness
Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
Posts: 193
Threads: 21
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation:
1
Location: Midlands
Car Model/Spec: GTi6 Supercharged
Open to offers on anything as well guys
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness
Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
How much for rear beam?
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
|