FCS camping

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS camping
No problem mate, I'm cool with those two anyway Smile Will post a poll later.
Thanks given by:
camp site 2 looks o.k to me but thats just my opinoin, if its the feild that puts you off then he has other feilds.
just that thats the one he used for a oc last year with no problems.
if its missing owt eles then let me know and i will see what i can come up with.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Its campsite 2 for me, that field looks like theres plenty of space and well away from anyone wed upset
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:No problem mate, I'm cool with those two anyway Smile Will post a poll later.
cheers scot.
no harm in looking though mate. might come up with a gem.
anyways, we got 2 in the pipe line(even though i think campsite 1 is out the window,) and we got ages yet before fcs.
thanks all for your friendly comments and your feed back.
Thanks given by:
That's true, but it might be a good idea to get a more definite idea of where to go as we're trying to organise this with club-306 too.

Also btw mate I'm not sure if I said this already but there are a couple of stickers in it for you at least, maybe a beer if I'm feeling generous Tongue
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Its campsite 2 for me, that field looks like theres plenty of space and well away from anyone wed upset
it is well away chris. and if it aint then this place is in 30 acrers of land so going to be somwhere we can camp on site. hic*
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Its campsite 2 for me, that field looks like theres plenty of space and well away from anyone wed upset
it is well away chris. and if it aint then this place is in 30 acrers of land so going to be somwhere we can camp on site. hic*
that is that sorted then! Big Grin
how do we pay, does he want it all in one or shall we just pay individually and say were with 306oc.co.uk
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:That's true, but it might be a good idea to get a more definite idea of where to go as we're trying to organise this with club-306 too.

Also btw mate I'm not sure if I said this already but there are a couple of stickers in it for you at least, maybe a beer if I'm feeling generous Tongue
as mentioned, no problem at all with space, been up today and its f*ckin massive grounds. lived in derby all my life and never knew this was here.
when i told the bloke about the size of the club and how many people will be attending he wasnt fazed one bit. even when i told him that another club might be joining us,
his reply...... no problem. and no depsit.
yeah the stickers will take pride over my rear windows (soon as i take .net off). thank you very much.
AS FOR THE BEER THEN BRING IT ON.
Thanks given by:
that is that sorted then!
how do we pay, does he want it all in one or shall we just pay individually and say were with 306oc.co.uk

pay on arrival. £5pppn.
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:that is that sorted then!

pay on arrival. £5pppn.
even better Big Grin
does he want a list/ numbers?
Thanks given by:
Also can he take an advanced payment so all i have to do is turn up on the day, give my name and know that everything is already paid for cos i like to know that things are sorted.
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Also can he take an advanced payment so all i have to do is turn up on the day, give my name and know that everything is already paid for cos i like to know that things are sorted.

This. I will forget about paying for it and blow every last bit of money on cheap rum for the two nights!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
just spoke to the guy again and yes you can pay in advance but before you make payment he has to have a email off me saying that we will be booking the date we want.
its a 2 acrer feild thats being given to us basicly and he recons you can get at least 70 tents on their. but if it does spill over then its still not a problem.
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Also can he take an advanced payment so all i have to do is turn up on the day, give my name and know that everything is already paid for cos i like to know that things are sorted.

This. I will forget about paying for it and blow every last bit of money on cheap rum for the two nights!
RUM? ARE YOU A SAILER? carnt park ships in this camp site mate.
surley you got £10 for 2 nights camping.
saying that i best book it as well cause i know what im like for saving money.
mum says i carnt save whilest ive got a hole in my arse.
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:RUM? ARE YOU A SAILER? carnt park ships in this camp site mate.

Nope not a sailor. Just like rum. Will also drink whiskey, vodka, beer, ale, alcopops, wine and even port if it comes to it! Lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
this is the man sorting out your camping and if you ever feel the need to buy him a beer at fcs im sure he will take you up on the offer.

[Image: IMAG0439.jpg]
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:
kingy Wrote:RUM? ARE YOU A SAILER? carnt park ships in this camp site mate.

Nope not a sailor. Just like rum. Will also drink whiskey, vodka, beer, ale, alcopops, wine and even port if it comes to it! Lol
tiss, not one mention of brandy. :naughty:
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:this is the man sorting out your camping and if you ever feel the need to buy him a beer at fcs im sure he will take you up on the offer.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc5 ... AG0439.jpg
ahhh it hurts my eyes! haha
Thanks given by:
Whats your name? You look like a Dave
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:
kingy Wrote:this is the man sorting out your camping and if you ever feel the need to buy him a beer at fcs im sure he will take you up on the offer.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc5 ... AG0439.jpg
ahhh it hurts my eyes! haha
thats why ive never posted a pic before.
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Whats your name? You look like a Dave
naaarh mate, wayne.
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Whats your name? You look like a Dave

I thought this too, Dave or Darren

Hopefully well have a keg or 2 mate.

2 acres sounds fapping epic but if were on our own we probably will only use 1/3 to 1/2 of that
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:thats why ive never posted a pic before.
haha im sure a beer or 2 will find its way from the 4waydiablo camp to that face^^
Thanks given by:
top fellas. all of ya.
Thanks given by:
Want me to look into a keg? Mate owns a pub, could ask him for one?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
yeah why not. just make sure you take it out your car before we do the parade lap.
stella, ftmfw. let me know how much mate.
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:yeah why not. just make sure you take it out your car before we do the parade lap.
stella, ftmfw. let me know how much mate.
Less of the stella more of the cider
Preferably bulmers :-)
Thanks given by:
Right bumpers isn't cider, so you can f*ck your couch if you think Im getting any of that shit! lol
Thanks given by:
Looks awesome kingy! You want me to link this to club-306? Definitely up for coming with you guys!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
quality kingy you've done a great job, dont worry a few cans will make it your way from me. i really cant wait now.
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by: