Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Guess the new venue for FCS2013
#1
Ok so a few of us know that its not going to be at Donnington next year and quite frankly I'm glad as it was a shambles and also the story is that donning tons owners have doubled the venue hire price.
The good news is that a new venue is currently being negotiated and the event is hopefully going to be a full weekend with on-site camping and bar.

The above info has been taken from FCS Facebook page

I want to create a little game here and see who gets the new venue correct

ash240970: Billing Aquadrome
#2
My gaff
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
#3
some greenhouse's on the south coast
#4
Brands Hatch.
#5
Ernie - give me your details and I'll put them on the FCS Facebook page then lol

Cully I think its going to be a bit more central than that

Sensible suggestions please this is not a joke thread
#6
Paris, France
#7
Please be Goodwood
Please be Goodwood
Please be Goodwood
Please be Goodwood
Please be Goodwood
Please be Goodwood
Please be Goodwood
Please be Goodwood
Please be Goodwood
Please be Goodwood
#8
(18-12-2012, 12:16 PM)Scott Wrote: Paris, France
Taking it home, i like it. Im in.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
#9
York raceway!
#10
Nice idea Scott but I don't think that many cars would make it lol
#11
Asda car park? lmao

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#12
Silverstone?
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
#13
Billing aquadrome.
#14
Id like to say Santa Pod but I've got their calendar and there is no free weekends so Im gonna go with Brands Hatch
#15
Castle combe would be nice

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#16
Castle Combe or brands hatch


Please be brands hatch. You f*ckers can come down here for a change!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#17
if its brands that would be amazing!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]


#18
Reading...
#19
Suffolk Show Ground? I'd come to it then Tongue
#20
(18-12-2012, 01:19 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Suffolk Show Ground? I'd come to it then Tongue

If its at brands, you still have no excuse not to come!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#21
(18-12-2012, 01:22 PM)Niall Wrote:
(18-12-2012, 01:19 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Suffolk Show Ground? I'd come to it then Tongue

If its at brands, you still have no excuse not to come!


+1

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#22
China.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#23
DumDum it's deffo not going to be the Pod, join FCS fb page and start reading and you'll soon understand why.
#24
Won't be billing as there is no track

Really need to step there game up as to be fair the last few years the show ain't being that great!!
#25
Jonny I said this isn't a joke thread so serious guesses please.
#26
Nurburgring
#27
Guys it's going to be in the UK and I expect central England so its easy for everyone to get to.
#28
(18-12-2012, 01:38 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Guys it's going to be in the UK and I expect central England so its easy for everyone to get to.

Hmmm taking into account the above I'm gonna go with.......

Laguna Seca?
#29
(18-12-2012, 01:28 PM)ash240970 Wrote: DumDum it's deffo not going to be the Pod, join FCS fb page and start reading and you'll soon understand why.

Nah f*ck that. I removed them cos they just spam Facebook with irrelevant shite thats written in English simple enough for saxo owners to understand and it makes me feel like im loosing brain cells.
#30
It's Australia


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess the car MY95 5 7,752 05-03-2017, 06:51 PM
Last Post: MY95
  Guess the car MY95 37 24,862 16-06-2016, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Niall
  Guess the BHP - Non 306 Content *Results Are In* PartyJas 43 25,561 06-07-2015, 10:08 AM
Last Post: PartyJas

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)