15-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Anyone spot the boo boo?
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
|
Well done Virgin... well done...
|
|
15-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Zooming in on that picture and it removes those squiggly TV lines :o
15-12-2012, 01:54 PM
Lol fail!
I've never wanted shim more in my life..
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”
15-12-2012, 02:41 PM
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2012, 02:53 PM by Oil-burner.)
Meh feck it, get on it from behind.
Although cant stop thinking ....
![]()
15-12-2012, 02:51 PM
I hope that's not a reflection photo you've taken!!
Ooh I fancy battered sausage and chips for lunch actually
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”
15-12-2012, 02:51 PM
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2012, 02:53 PM by Oil-burner.)
Haha removing now!
Bet you don't anymore Kyle! And yeah it was, I shaved especially!
![]()
15-12-2012, 02:54 PM
more the fact your posting the pictures of samass i took last night..........
![]() TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
15-12-2012, 03:00 PM
exactly. need to figure how much lube before hand. im skint needs to be cost effective
![]() TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
15-12-2012, 03:16 PM
(15-12-2012, 03:05 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: Ducking,...... Phahahhahahahaha!!!!! Best meme ever!!!!!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
15-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Ooww
![]() That's me unfavouriting this thread now Btw the Santa meme is epic!!
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”
15-12-2012, 04:29 PM
i feel i missed something...
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
15-12-2012, 04:33 PM
well yeah, and you know I prefer no lube!
I was meaning what did Si post originally? Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
15-12-2012, 04:35 PM
a guy bent over with his cock between his legs haha
![]() TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
15-12-2012, 06:46 PM
nah, that's cool, I probably have the same image somewhere
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Virgin media | Willo | 12 | 6,986 |
14-01-2013, 11:03 PM Last Post: Niall |
|
| F*cking virgin media | cpikey316_ | 14 | 9,356 |
31-12-2012, 06:25 PM Last Post: Jonny b |
|
| Virgin Media Mates Rates offer | cwspellowe | 48 | 35,112 |
21-12-2012, 09:45 AM Last Post: Smiley69 |
|