what would you do

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what would you do
bit of a heart out pour here....I think it helps that I dont really know anyone here....I have been umming and arring about posting about this but feel maybe I need a vent.

Scenario....

'you' have been very happily married to the love of your life, your soul mate the most beautiful and wonderful girl ever, 4 year anniversary has just passed. You couldnt be in a better place, thinks are fun, smooth and easy.

'she' approaches you to tell you that she has been fooling around behind your back with a lad 6 years younger (18).

This lad is the cousin of your best friend, someone who for the past year you have taken under your wing, taught him to drive, helped with his first car, taken him places etc.

You find out she had been sending erotic images, while you were in the next room. Images that even you had never even seen. You thought she was buying expensive lingerie for you...oh no. Sexting late into the night....whilst you are lying next to her.

they had been holding hands with each other on the sofa and feeling each other up...while you are sat next to her...when watching a film in the dark

You also find out they have been fooling around....on the night and morning after of your anniversary. He stayed the night and when I went to sleep they got up and fooled around, and did the same in the morning before I was up.

All this while you are still having a good physical and emotional relationship with her. You have and continue to be 100% loyal.

They had been up to other stuff too, when I was away....away supporting my mum because my dad had just ran off after 28years of marriage with some tart.

what would you do?

I threw up Puke
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
tbh mate if i found out my missus was cheating, i would go mad but knowing what im like and how much i love her, i would probably forgive her however the fact that shes been doing this sort of thing when your in the room is almost rubbing it in your face and clearly she has no respect for you at all if shes doing that.
personally, id tell her to do one!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Well, if it was me in that situation.. I'd have probably already killed the little lady garden.. but that's just me
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
As much as it will hurt mate, you have to have some standards and end it.

Base on what you're saying, she doesn't take you seriously, so why should you?
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't have been able to make this post, as I would be in police custody
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2012, 05:14 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Well, if it was mconcretehat situation.. I'd have probably already killed the little lady garden.. but that's just me

This mate ^

I may not of been married but mehh, I still would have kicked him into the concrete if I'd have known who it was, so yeah ive been in a similar ish situation. Tbf, hes 18 and has matured enough to know what hes doing... So if you wanted to you could just go and have a "chat" with this utter c**t.

But this is just me.

As much as you may love them mate, you dont know how much they truely love you until they prove it.

Again if this was me, I'd bin her, and well as above. But everyone's different.

Good luck and God speed man.

Hope you sort it in your way. Nobody else's.
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2012, 05:09 PM)Niall Wrote: tbh mate if i found out my missus was cheating, i would go mad but knowing what im like and how much i love her, i would probably forgive her however the fact that shes been doing this sort of thing when your in the room is almost rubbing it in your face and clearly she has no respect for you at all if shes doing that.
Seconded

(13-12-2012, 05:14 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Well, if it was me in that situation.. I'd have probably already killed the little lady garden.. but that's just me
Also seconded
Thanks given by:
Agree with what everyone else as said really, go off on one at her, kick seven shades of shit thru the bloke, then leave them both to it. I'd wash my hands of both of them.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2012, 05:09 PM)Niall Wrote: the fact that shes been doing this sort of thing when your in the room is almost rubbing it in your face and clearly she has no respect for you at all if shes doing that.
personally, id tell her to do one!

Couldn't put it better myself.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Its been 6months now....

I forgave her...but its the forgetting thats tough. And trusting again I am finding hard.

I sold my business and we moved to completely new area as our social circles were the same.

The urges to go in middle of night and do one over on his car...little sod

She was terrified I would leave her and I came close. Guess theres a nagging doubt still.

Not sure how to shake the bad thoughts off

PS thanks for replies guys
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2012, 05:28 PM)Andy Wrote:
(13-12-2012, 05:14 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Well, if it was mconcretehat situation.. I'd have probably already killed the little lady garden.. but that's just me

Biggest quote fail ever? lol

(13-12-2012, 05:34 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: She was terrified I would leave her.

Tbh mate, if she was that worried of losing you, would she have even been f*cking around in the first place....?
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
In all honestly and not gonna sugar coat it. It won't ever be the same. Once a cheater always a cheater mate.

Fair play for trying though. I couldn't do that. I'd be in prison so I wouldn't have the chance.

What the shit. Damn phone. Don't tell Niall.
And who the hell is MC concretehat?
Thanks given by:
That's rough man , she'd be out the door with me though it'd be worse short term but pay off that you're not with a cheater no more
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Thats the thing....never the same again.

We both quite old skool I guess....we were both each others first...if you get my drift...and waited till we got married....so we held something very special that is no longer special.

....havin a lot of memories with this lad before it started dont help either ...its like resetting everything. Confused who I am sometimes.

from bliss to buggered in a day
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Kill them both

Then shag the bodies. You get the last laugh

But seriously...... Kill them.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
It crossed my mind...the killing bit.

Crossed my mind to kill meself too.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2012, 05:46 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: It crossed my mind...the killing bit.

Crossed my mind to kill meself too.

Don't do the second bit mate :O
Bad idea.

Just kill the others. Take your revenge.
Thanks given by:
Its ok....I am passed that 'phase' now.

Just was a possible solution to stop the pain....

I just fix my 306 and chop wood with an axe now...that helps....as does shooting pheasants
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2012, 05:54 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: Its ok....I am passed that 'phase' now.

Just was a possible solution to stop the pain....

I just fix my 306 and chop wood with an axe now...that helps....as does shooting pheasants

Tbh mate. Because you're still with her I doubt it'll be a fast process. it'll take time.
Thanks given by:
sorry to hear this. not a nice thing especially when you have helped the guy out.

1st id ask why it happend and when

2nd i would find him and give him a good whack, probably a few and teach him a good lesson.

but thats just me.
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Ever seen Law Abiding Citizen? I'd do that to him, after beating the f*ck into him with my ASP
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Sorry but I would f*ck him up!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Photo 
[Image: water_1ef24b_2781164.jpg]
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2012, 05:34 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: Its been 6months now....

I forgave her...but its the forgetting thats tough. And trusting again I am finding hard.

I sold my business and we moved to completely new area as our social circles were the same.

The urges to go in middle of night and do one over on his car...little sod

She was terrified I would leave her and I came close. Guess theres a nagging doubt still.

Not sure how to shake the bad thoughts off

PS thanks for replies guys

fare play for trying to save your marrage, if a lass did what she did to me, it would have been soul distroying for me! id have got shot of her there and then.
maybe seek marriage counselling.
Thanks given by:
KILL THEM ALL.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I had something similar happen to me, with an ex and I went f*cking mental! (Nearly shatterd my hand punching a brick wall) Tried forgiving her but it ate me up inside. In the end I got rid of her and it was the best thing I ever did.
Thanks given by:
It is eating me...but trying to move on.

Cant imagine life without her. 5 1/2 years of my life isnt something I can get rid so easy.

I did break couple bones in my hand...funny chat at A&E that day. Was a wall too, not her.

Did I mention that this lads cousin, my best friend, has basically dropped me too...taking his cousins side?! 14year long best friend. nice.

thanks for all your thoughts guys...will avoid the killing ones though, I like my freedom!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Tricky one. If you love her and have forgiven her then thats perfectly understandable, However if the trust has gone it will be hard to make it work in the long run.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
just have a boxing match of sorts legal way to beat the sh*t outa him, it'll make you feel much better
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2012, 09:50 PM)Pete Wrote: Tricky one. If you love her and have forgiven her then thats perfectly understandable, However if the trust has gone it will be hard to make it work in the long run.

this. Although as i said, if my missus did this, i probably would forgive her (unless she rubbed it in my face like yours) but think it would take years to get back to normal if ever.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by: