Posts: 7,152
Threads: 130
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
82
Location: Kingston
Car Model/Spec: 106 GO-NAD
No, it means, Phil did not get her, but ash didn't not her. So he did. Bad times.
(yes, I'm not going to let this go)
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Posts: 1,978
Threads: 94
Joined: Sep 2012
Reputation:
7
Car Model/Spec: 205 coming soon
ohhhhhhhhhhhh
*slowly walks out of awkward situation*
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Posts: 7,152
Threads: 130
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
82
Location: Kingston
Car Model/Spec: 106 GO-NAD
Yes. I'm tomatod to the tteeeth. I make sense when I bacon your garden. Truth.
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Posts: 1,978
Threads: 94
Joined: Sep 2012
Reputation:
7
Car Model/Spec: 205 coming soon
(08-12-2012, 11:01 PM)samass Wrote: Yes. I'm tomatod to the tteeeth. I make sense when I bacon your garden. Truth.
^^ now shit like that is what you need to text that number......
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Posts: 1,978
Threads: 94
Joined: Sep 2012
Reputation:
7
Car Model/Spec: 205 coming soon
New game!! Just save the number and 141 it and when ever you go take a shit call it constantly

I now know its someone on orange
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Posts: 7,152
Threads: 130
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
82
Location: Kingston
Car Model/Spec: 106 GO-NAD
We're gunna rock on to
Electric avenuee
And then I'll take you higher
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Posts: 2,330
Threads: 36
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
18
Location: Naarwich
Car Model/Spec: DT
Anyone had any responses to these ?
On the 306 waiting list.
Posts: 1,978
Threads: 94
Joined: Sep 2012
Reputation:
7
Car Model/Spec: 205 coming soon
Just me getting them by the look of it? You text it jake?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club