• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS camping
Sounds awesome! Cheers Kingy!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
No probs all. Just doing my bit.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
If we do go to beechwood, we have to get a 306oc racing tournament on the go on the go karting!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Niall do you reckon theyll let the keg racers on the track?
Thanks given by:
Theres only one way to find out! lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Niall do you reckon theyll let the keg racers on the track?

I reckon so if we let them have a go. If they can handle the epic tourqe steer of course!!!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
ive been karting here before and the power is turned down on them but when me and my bezzy went it was quiet so he turned em up a bit.dont get me wrong, they wont do 1000 miles an hour but you do have to lift off in some of the corners. not a massive track but hell yeah its good fun. maybe the saturday?
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:ive been karting here before and the power is turned down on them but when me and my bezzy went it was quiet so he turned em up a bit.dont get me wrong, they wont do 1000 miles an hour but you do have to lift off in some of the corners. not a massive track but hell yeah its good fun. maybe the saturday?
They WILL be turning them up for our go! Lmao
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^^^ Friday and saturday. I think if we showed them were responsible wecould hire the track for a few hours and set up a league/contest.
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:^^^ Friday and saturday. I think if we showed them were responsible wecould hire the track for a few hours and set up a league/contest.
Responsible? Not with fooby about! Haha
Thanks given by:
well up for it as long as tom306 aint on my team. ( no offence tom) but i hear you drive like an old man. just what ive heard. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Its says 60quid for half hour use of the track and all 4 karts, there's bound to be room dorm a deal. We could maybe do a oc vs club if they're up for it?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
we could kidnap the owner and tie him up in his hut for the afternoon. cheaper that way.
Thanks given by:
Power to weight. We need light people lol im out Undecided
Thanks given by:
In shit karts with no power im too heavy too.

Need fooby, ed and all the other girls cos theyer light
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:In shit karts with no power im too heavy too.

Need fooby, ed and all the other girls cos theyer light
We dont need fooby... we all know his inappropriate footwear will foul the pedals and he will lose :-)

Ed on the other hand has appropriate footwear
Thanks given by:
if u want light, paul's ur man! Wink i'm out, i'm heavy!
Thanks given by:
Or we coold just match people pound for pound...
Thanks given by:
^^^ Like boxing?

I reckon i could be the super heavy weight go karting champion of the 306 world
Thanks given by:
Yeah exactly, seeing as there's only 4 karts, it'd have to be done in rounds anyway, so if ee just matched everyone up, then its fair and the club with the most won rounds win...
Thanks given by:
im 15 stone so im out. ill be the lines man.
Thanks given by:
LOL im currently about 17st fully clothed. Hoping to loose a couple of stone for the summer
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:well up for it as long as tom306 aint on my team. ( no offence tom) but i hear you drive like an old man. just what ive heard. Big Grin

Don't panic. FCS isn't less than 4 miles away from his house so he won't come.

Chris you fat bastard. I thought I was heavy at almost 15 stone!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Im 11 stone with 10% body fat. Am i a middleweight? Haha.

Main point...is this the definite camp site? As I will link it up on club 306 too.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:Chris you fat bastard. I thought I was heavy at almost 15 stone!

Your a skinny streak of piss how can you be that heavy! Makes me feel better about my fatness cos your the same height as me and only 2 stone heavier
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:Im 11 stone with 10% body fat. Am i a middleweight? Haha.

Main point...is this the definite camp site? As I will link it up on club 306 too.
will get photos tomorrow and see what peolpe think.
Thanks given by:
dose this mean that we are camping with club 306. could really do with knowing as ive got to book the places.
Thanks given by:
im definatly up for this sounds like a great a site and a great price.

as said kingy your doing a brilliant job mate keep it up and also i dont mind paying up front and im sure i can get my mate to aswell
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
td_dan Wrote:im definatly up for this sounds like a great a site and a great price.

as said kingy your doing a brilliant job mate keep it up and also i dont mind paying up front and im sure i can get my mate to aswell
thanks mate. to be truth full its something i enjoy doing. might not have to pay deposit yet, but if we do im sure you will know. tell ya what you can all by me a beer at fcs. that should save me a quid or 2. only joking.
Thanks given by:
i will have plenty of beer dont worry mate. i know you say your shy but get your self over to the mids meet (look in meets section) its always good to meet people before hand Smile
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by: