Opinions...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions...
Okay as you all know by now or should I destroyed my D-Tubby one fateful night in August I think it was...Since then I've not been able to find a 306 that was in my budget and that I liked so I ended up buying...a Nissan Primera. Which I also destroyed long story, but I was going down the bypass at warp speed and had a deer run out in front of me and ran into the other lane I thought nothing of it, it had got across. Something spooked it and I smacked it one going 80+ which completely mullered my rad, bumper, headlight and bonnet but I had also tried to avoid it and smacked the central reservation spinning me out because of spilt diesel and I ended up facing the opposite way in a ditch. Wrecked the car completely. So I scrapped it.

Got another car now...been searching for a 306 but alas, nothing took my fancy (Nothing compares to my red devil Sad ) but I was forced to purchase another car and one popped up and I am ashamed to admit it...I bought a poverty-spec VW Polo 1.0 *HANGS HEAD IN SHAME*

Problem is I went out to check the oil yesterday baring in mind I have only had the car 2 days and noticed that the oil cap has a small amount of mayo buildup...Worst fear is that the HG has failed, but it's not using water and it's not over-heating, there's no lack of power it's still fairly punchy. Anybody any ideas? Might it be old?

Also the steering is extremely f*cking heavy and it seems to be getting heavier still it's not power steering so it's not the pump, anybody any ideas on these 2 problems?
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
If it's been subjected to lots of short trips then you can get some mayo like stuff built up, wipe it clean and give it an oil change to help clear out any more crud.

Alternatively you could run a compression test or sniff test.
Thanks given by:
(24-11-2012, 03:47 AM)InkedMuttley Wrote: , there's no lack of power it's still fairly punchy.

It's a 1.0 polo..... Confused

But seriously, a lot of cars get mayo in the oil caps in short journeys, especially in cold weather.

As for the steering, have you got a low pressure front tyre?
Thanks given by:
The mayo could be normal If there's no other signs of hg. Like people say short trips. Also could be cheap oil. End of the day if its a pov spec run around then don't worry.

I've owned my corsa for 2 months now and I still havnt seen under bonnet yet the aux belt squeals battery dies all the time and engine taps more than ed doe's '6.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It'll be short trips. Found the same on a Bini i checked out for a mate, longest journey it ever seemed to do was 10 miles. Cleared it off, took it for a test drive and nowt. All good 10K later.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
(24-11-2012, 09:50 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: engine taps more than ed doe's '6.

That be the one with the fecked raccoon gasket wouldn't it lmaolmaolmao

But it don't seem to be down on compression at all and as for the steering I found out the problem this morning I never thought to check the tyre pressures...13psi!!!

Pumped it up to 31psi (as stated in the book) and it seems pretty light now although I do believe it is a slow puncture as it is getting ever so slightly heavier.

Will wipe it off and give it a change of oil in next few days as need to change the plugs and filter anyway I think.

Thanks given by:
Dude, great to hear from you again, must get yourself in another 306 ASAP and just cos you're driving a polo doesn't mean you have to stay off the forum
Did you manage to bang that prick teaser you had the hots for in the end? (No offence if you're in a happy relationship with her now lol)
Thanks given by:
(25-11-2012, 03:33 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Dude, great to hear from you again, must get yourself in another 306 ASAP and just cos you're driving a polo doesn't mean you have to stay off the forum
Did you manage to bang that prick teaser you had the hots for in the end? (No offence if you're in a happy relationship with her now lol)

Nah did I f*ck there's now me and 2 others on the scene that are after her one who is too young for her, one whom she hates and then me. The one that's just outside of her 5 years older rule...Still in regular contact with her, still see her quite a bit actually and have got to the level where she tells me she loves me but no I'm no further into it yet. Mainly because the lady garden that is too young seems to shadow her everywhere and he supposedly suffers with anxiety. I suffer with anxiety, she suffers with anxiety and you can see straight away that it is put on for effect. But if she starts giving me any attention while he is around like last night for instance she came and sat on my knee...within 30 seconds he went into an anxiety attack. A few weeks ago I was going to pick her up to go on a random, says to her I'd be with her in half hour she was on Skype to both of us at the time on cam (get to talk face to face that way) she said to him that she was going out with me he had an anxiety attack on cam his mum phoned her to go over there as he was asking for her because she manages to bring him out of it...Boom, who gets a message on facebook from said lady garden "Oh by the way you'll just be wasting petrol she's coming to my house now Wink"

I'm not a violent person. But he pisses me off...Hence the reason I broke his nose for him a few weeks ago Itwasntme

Seriously don't know whether it's going to go anywhere with her but if all else fails I have managed to get myself a stalker, which is scary. And also a friend of a friend is "Interested" in me. Basically she's been single for a while and was going through his facebook a few weeks back and spotted my profile when I had a picture of me up in my uniform...Apparently she has a thing for medics and is all too keen to meet me, in fact on halloween I was supposed to be going to my friend's for a party and to get royally rat-arsed she lives a few doors down from him and me not wanting to come home at stupid o'clock in the morning said I'd have to stay over at Nick's (my mate) to which I got the reply "Don't worry if you don't mind sharing with a female you can stop at mine!"

The day of the party I get a message "Party cancelled Nick's in hospital!"

But yeh that's the situation at the minute supposed to be going to see her sometime in the next couple of weeks but she's recovering from a car crash at the minute but she's equally as fit as Naomi, she's a metalhead (Just like me \m/(>_<)\m/) and I thought Naomi had a nice rack...This one makes Naomi look like a 10 year old boy!!!

On a plus note...Halloween we did an event in which Naomi did my make-up she was wearing a very very VERY short witch's costume (With corset, I almost turned into a criminal!) and managed to get her to straddle me.

This post is somewhat longer than was first anticipated!

But yeh the Polo not sure what's up with it although I checked the oil earlier and was so f*cking pissed off when I found it...f*cking DRY!

Steering seems to be getting heavier still so not sure whether it is just naturally heavy although I owned a 40 year old Land Rover that had no power steering and was lighter than that to steer or whether there is something disastrously wrong with it. But I am awaiting to hear from Naomi's father (he thinks I'm f*cking awesome!) as he has just bought a new car and may be donating me his Honda Ballade which is pretty cool. But if I don't find a Pug pretty soon in the new year I might just stick a set of coilovers on the Polo (found a set that drop it 20mm right down to 120mm!) so if I do will bang it right down on the ground so she's scraping her arse and stick some banded steels on it and give it a rusting!!!

Thanks given by:
The anxiety attack prick is obv just doing it to wind you up and has some serious issues too and if she doesn't put a stop to it soon it could escalate into something much more sinister.
I don't condone violence but do it again till he gets the message lol
If her dad thinks your awesome then that's great as at the end of the day any dad just wants to make sure his darling daughter is going to be treated right and looked after and the fact that you have a decent job in this day and age is a plus sign as far as he's concerned.

If he likes you enough to donate a car then even better - but a Honda Ballade I think is the Honda version of the rover 213 which if its been looked after mechanically should serve you well.
Get some oil in that polo before you destroy another car lol then get that power steering sorted ASAP - if you do get the Honda at least you will be able to sell the pole without faulty power steering and get maximum money for it.
Your 40 yr old land rover had lighter steering because it never did anything - you had to turn the steering wheel 6 times just to get it to go round a bend - vague is an understatement lol .

As for her straddling you whilst doing the make up for Halloween I'd of just moved in for the kill there and then and at least tried it on with her and see how far it went. After all you have a back up now and it's about time you started to play the bitches at their own game, go and see the one with the rack that's recovering from the accident.
Let Naomi know where you're going and if she's interested she'll soon come running ready to fling herself at you, if they can have you they don't want you if they can't have you then they want you - bitches be mad I tell you!!!
Plenty of pugs available bud - just need to save a bit and get a decent one that you really like. I paid £391 for my ph2 Dtub in march off eBay unseen and it just flew through its mot and I've done hardly anything to it mechanically since owning it.
Thanks given by:
f*ck Naomi and go play with the girl with the rack.
End of the day if she really wanted you shed be with you!!! If a girls been playing you and 2 others this long she's only after the attention.
Find someone that likes you!!!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Fair comment Kentii but i think he really should bang Naomi at least once to get it out of his system Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(25-11-2012, 05:56 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Fair comment Kentii but i think he really should bang Naomi at least once to get it out of his system Big Grin Big Grin

One thing I don't understand about Naomi is that I am the only person she has given permission to grope her...In fact she actively encourages it...The anxiety prick tried it after she told me to grab her tits as she was wearing a new bra and they feel epic (They really did!) I grabbed them had a good feel...he just touched one she turns around to him "Really...Take your f*cking hand off of my tit before you are wearing my f*cking fist!" at which point I played him at his own game...She came and sat on my knee and he was stood facing her so to stop her from falling forward I grabbed on to her so she didn't fall...Her tits. No problem with that there I'm having a good old feel and giving him the face that says "Yes, you look at this and take it all in you can't do this can you, lady garden!"

Face like a smacked arse: Understatement.

And as for power steering I have looked for a bottle on the engine and can't find feck all!

Thanks given by:
just f*ck her. if you dont, someone else will!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
yeah just go for it dude next time she straddles you just go for it... atm all you have to loose is a ock teasing lady garden imo...
get it out of your system give her a good seeing to and then say i just wanna be friends and play her at her own game... she wont like it...
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(25-11-2012, 06:37 PM)Niall Wrote: just f*ck her. if you dont, someone else will!

I honestly don't think I'm ever going to manage to get to that stage...Apart from the fact that she has told me that she is considering dating again I think I'm gunna be the dumb f*ck that gets benched simply because I'm always benched.

Thanks given by:
nah mate, just come out with it. whats the worst that can happen? she says no!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
well dont be the dumb f*ck then and put your self out there...
sounds harsh dude i know... i was the same as you... im a fat wanker that everyone loves but never enough to be with.
but if you always let them ock tease you your never going to get your self anywhere...
i put my self out there 3 years ago with the girl ive always liked since school... weve been together on and off for 3 years now. split up majorly for 3 months just recently got with someone else and both of us realised that we want eah other no one else... now were getting married in 2 years!!!

seriously put your self out there other you wont get anywhere

once youve done it once your confidence will grow much more tust me
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
If you have permission to grope then get your hand in her knickers and give that clitty a good old massage - you'll be banging her in no time Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(25-11-2012, 06:48 PM)ash240970 Wrote: If you have permission to grope then get your hand in her knickers and give that clitty a good old massage - you'll be banging her in no time Big Grin Big Grin

Best answer in here, repped.
Thanks given by:
(25-11-2012, 06:48 PM)ash240970 Wrote: If you have permission to grope then get your hand in her knickers and give that clitty a good old massage - you'll be banging her in no time Big Grin Big Grin

Yeh that might get me into trouble she already has trust issues and apparently no sex drive (although every once in a while she will tell me that for once she is actually naturally horny!) I can touch her tits which certain people can do without consequence...I'm the only male, and I can also touch and grab her backside. If any male touches her arse they get a split lip...I've seen it happen yet I can do it. Without any unwanted side effects. She even made the observation to my boss a few weeks ago that we have been dating for months...She classes our randoms as dates, to which my first thought right so we've been on X amount of dates, yet we're still no further in our "Relationship"?

Thanks given by:
lol I love this forum Big Grin
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
tbh mate if shes doing and saying these things and leading you on, shes a cock. Just speak to her about it and see what happens. never know, might get your end wet!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I love how I post on here regarding my rather shit car and end up debating my sex life and everything else BUT the car lmao

Thanks given by:
dude you own a polo... so wesorting your sex life first... like toms306 found out volkswagens are impossible

we still have a chance yo save your sex life
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
I think she's waiting for you to take the initiative, she's said you can grope her, told your boss your'e an item, told you she loves you, and has trust issues - take her out for a random and ask her where you stand cos its driving you mad and don't forget to drop the hint that there may be other interest in you.
Thanks given by:
(25-11-2012, 07:29 PM)ash240970 Wrote: I think she's waiting for you to take the initiative, she's said you can grope her, told your boss your'e an item, told you she loves you, and has trust issues - take her out for a random and ask her where you stand cos its driving you mad and don't forget to drop the hint that there may be other interest in you.

I'm seeing her on Tuesday, and I am going to attempt to try and move it on or at least find out where I stand as it is driving me insane, I'm a good lad and am there for each and every one of my friends and I have picked her up out of the shit numerous times. I have been her rock despite my own mental health crumbling to pieces...I deserve to be happy, don't I?

I just wish I could get used to this, up until my ex I never needed to ask for a date or even go on one, they always found me...Now it's me that has to do the chasing. I never had to make the first move they always just used to lunge at me...I am not shitting you I don't even know how to move in for a kiss!

Thanks given by:
If you make a move it goes one of 2 ways, both give you an answer and some level of happiness.
Thanks given by:
just ask her what the hell is going on? if she says shes not interested, i suggest you move on. your not going to change her mind! if shes up for it, wack your bollocks out, slap her on the forehead with them and grab her thumb and shove it in your arse. she'll love it. trust me
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Dude - best bet is stand behind her put your arms round her and start groping her titties, paying special attention to her nips then start kissing the back of her neck - bitches love this, makes em wet Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(25-11-2012, 08:28 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Dude - best bet is stand behind her put your arms round her and start groping her titties, paying special attention to her nips then start kissing the back of her neck - bitches love this, makes em wet Big Grin

if you grind with her at the same time whilst groaning in her ear like a pervert, she'll be wetter than a spastics chin in no time!

Undecided
Team Eaton

Thanks given by: