FCS camping

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS camping
I think organising camping (and getting deposits from people) between 3 clubs could be an absolute ball ache. also I thought the point of organising camping off site was to have a bit more of a quiet weekend with less chavs not the 100 odd people that camping between 3 clubs will have. I know most people off the camping list here but nobody off the .net list.
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:I know most people off the camping list here but nobody off the .net list.

thats because all the campers from last year f*cked off over to this forum..
Thanks given by:
First year for me at fcs :-s but ill go where oc is going if thats alright :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It's up to you guys but I think between us and club-306 it will be decent!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Would be cool if the field was RAMMED with 306s to look at, even if most will more than likely be gtishits
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Don't want it massively busy but I think it would be good with club306. As I said, I reckon it could be a bit of a bad situation once everyone's had a drink as although we're 'all friends' I think a select few could still be a bit bitter.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
so, is everyone happy with the location. i know that price is a issue but first things first.

if i get the thumbs up then im sure i can haggle a discount on the basis that their will be at least 30 people.

i will try and get a price for per person per night.

hows that with you lot.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
should we get a poll for this? along the lines of are you happy with the location of this campsite - yes/no? could get confusing/
lost in general chat otherwise... just a thought.
Thanks given by:
^^agreed.
Thanks given by:
o.k poll for the location. i think its perfect but that just my opinion so i will start it off.

1,kingy..................yes.
Thanks given by:
1,kingy..................yes.
2,Jonny81191.........yes. It looks fine.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
1) kingy - yes.
2) Jonny81191 - yes. It looks fine.
3) Foxy-jim - Yes
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm game wherever lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I honestly don't care where we camp, aslong as you feckers are all there! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:so, is everyone happy with the location. i know that price is a issue but first things first.

if i get the thumbs up then im sure i can haggle a discount on the basis that their will be at least 30 people.

hows that with you lot.

I like the look of the place and location its cool by me.

Per person per night pricing sounds ideal, the last 2 years most of us have paid £8pppn so IMO up to £10pppn isnt too bad.

If they are saying £11 or £12 just suggest to them that that involves faffing around with change etc, and if its £10 then they just get notes and its nice and easy. Also see if everyone paying cash will help bring the price down a little.
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:
kingy Wrote:so, is everyone happy with the location. i know that price is a issue but first things first.

hows that with you lot.

I like the look of the place and location its cool by me.

Per person per night pricing sounds ideal, the last 2 years most of us have paid £8pppn so IMO up to £10pppn isnt too bad.

If they are saying £11 or £12 just suggest to them that that involves faffing around with change etc, and if its £10 then they just get notes and its nice and easy. Also see if everyone paying cash will help bring the price down a little.
£10 pppn sounds reasonable and to be truthfull i think do able. will get on to them today and see what they have to say.

if she says no then i will go down and kidnapp their dog and hold it for ransom untill she agrees.
Thanks given by:
Cheers mate
Thanks given by:
1) kingy - yes.
3) Foxy-jim - Yes
4)matt-yes
5)jacko-yes
6)dum dum-yes
7)
Thanks given by:
in dont know what im doing until i know what work is on for the summer Sad more than likely a no go ...
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
1) kingy - yes.
3) Foxy-jim - Yes
4)matt-yes
5)jacko-yes
6)dum dum-yes
7)MrsMoonstone - yes
8)
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:in dont know what im doing until i know what work is on for the summer Sad more than likely a no go ...
bad one :nope:
Thanks given by:
o.k, so ive just come off the phone to the camp site. the women i need to speek to is off today but shes ringing me back tomorrow. but had a chat with mrs stand in and basicly if we want the space then its got to be booked soon. heres the problem. i dont know how many of us are going and how many tents their will be. ive asked if i can reserve the space needed but mrs stand in carnt say yes or no. thats why im getting a phone call tomorrow.
as for price, dum dum you said it would be better to charge up to £10 pppn.
but if you work it out its cheaper if we do it the camp sites way.
eg.. 1/2 man tent= 10pn +£3pppn.
so if 2 people camped that makes it £16. which is £8 each.

where as you would be paying £20 for 2 people per night done the other way.

and thats before discount.

so if i can reserve enough space for lets say 25 tents i think we will be o.k. thats if they let us do that.

are you with me. but as i said, if we do end up useing this site then it needs to be sorted sooner rather than later.

another thing to take into account is mrs stand in said they have had alot of interest on that week end. wether thats me keep ringing or they are getting booked i dont know.

let me know what you think.
Thanks given by:
I'm up for anything really so just put me down. Can't pay the money till the end of the month though.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
i'd like to pay on the day like i did last year, but yeah, im going.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
If theyer getting busy that weekend that could mean other clubs. I may be being a whingy old bastard but i dont particularly want to camp with anyone else

I know what your saying about tents and people but most people will only half fill a tent, ive got a 3 man tent and will either be on my own or with the missus. If im on my own its £12pn and with the missus its £15pn. The place we used last few years tried charging per person, per car and per tent and it got confusing to say the least when youve got a 12 man tent, 7 people and 4 cars but also people who want to sleep on the grass next to their cars. Also some places charge extra for BBQs and Gazebos so check this.

PPPN is easiest for everyone but whatever.

I think itll have to be fooby or scott that says yay or nay also will you need a deposit to secure the site.
Thanks given by:
Also I think if your local it may well be worth looking at/for other places
Thanks given by:
ok. i know what you mean. gets really confusing. i will leave that on the back burner and look at some others for the mean time.
Thanks given by:
Hmm well if they're requesting a deposit then realistically that's not going to happen.

And also as Chris said, if they're being genuine and not just trying to get you to book then there will potentially be other clubs there (not sure if club-306 have contacted them?) but I'd agree about it being a bit offputting. The reason we're looking for another campsite rather than at FCS is because we don't really want to be there with certain people/clubs.

Sorry mate but I would start making inquiries elsewhere, but that doesn't mean this place is completely off the cards.
Thanks given by:
Cheers for doing this for us mate, its very much appreciated

Also just a thought but how much of a drive do you lot mind on sunday morning cos we 'could' go back to Inarla for a third year, IIRC its about 40 mins drive away by google maps but first thing on a sunday morning it wont take that long
Thanks given by:
I don't mind the drive but what time will people be wanting to get to donnington for? If you was to get there at 7:30, would be an early start!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by: