Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Little list
#1
Getting together a list of parts to chane for when I do my engine changed in the next few months


So far I've got
Headbolts
Water pump
New tps
New icv

Need to get

Headgasket
Aux belt
Aux tensioner
Raccoon filter and gasket
Oil filter
Oil
Coolant
New engine mounts
New clutch
New map



Can anyone else think of anything else to get? Or replace at the same time
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#2
Bodies, omex 600, nos kit.... Turbo, super charger
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#3
Several hammers in different shapes, sizes and weights.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#4
Matt if it turns out my HG doesn't need doing I have a Lynx MLS gasket with head bolts kit for you Smile
#5
Helpfull as ever
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#6
Need to chock that top mount too
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#7
Bbm or vibratechics engine mounts ftw

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#8
roller, paint tray some gloss white Big Grin
#9
You forgot the raccoon gasket

Edit - no you didn't - my fail just spotted it lol
#10
(11-11-2012, 06:14 PM)Matt Wrote: Raccoon filter and gasket

No he didn't. You forgot to go to specsavers.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#11
(12-11-2012, 03:10 PM)Niall Wrote:
(11-11-2012, 06:14 PM)Matt Wrote: Raccoon filter and gasket

No he didn't. You forgot to go to specsavers.

I already wear glasses lol
#12
(12-11-2012, 03:36 PM)ash240970 Wrote:
(12-11-2012, 03:10 PM)Niall Wrote: No he didn't. You forgot to go to specsavers.

I already wear glasses lol


And you have a driving license?! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#13
(11-11-2012, 06:26 PM)Scott Wrote: Matt if it turns out my HG doesn't need doing I have a Lynx MLS gasket with head bolts kit for you Smile

That would be awesome man Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)