Kate Middleton topless

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kate Middleton topless
Little late to the scene? Lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've only just seen the pics and this thread so not my fault - not had much time for the lappy this last week and dont read the papers or watch news so I've mainly been on my i-fail and missed loads of stuff, oh well.
Thanks given by:
Looks like two fried eggs hanging on a nail

Big boobs FTW!
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 05:27 AM)cpikey316_ Wrote: Looks like two fried eggs hanging on a nail

Big boobs FTW!

Can't agree more !
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 05:27 AM)cpikey316_ Wrote: Looks like two fried eggs hanging on a nail

Big boobs FTW!

FLOL

Brutal....... but true. Repped.
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
Actually now were on the subject she does look better with her clothes on.
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 09:31 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Actually now were on the subject she does look better with her clothes on.

True. I'd still give her a quick poke for ratings though.
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
To commemorate the release of the topless photos of Kate Middleton, Royal Doulton will be releasing a Collector's Edition of two small jugs
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 10:20 AM)ash240970 Wrote: To commemorate the release of the topless photos of Kate Middleton, Royal Doulton will be releasing a Collector's Edition of two small jugs

Hahahahaha!
Thanks given by:
Any pics of the queen? whistle
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 06:27 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: Any pics of the queen? whistle

I would imagine an ordnance survey map has the same amount of lines Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I disagree with most of you-

She is a royal/celeb so they have no privacy and should be used to snaps and if they are that bothered then they would of had a conjunction on photos in the first place when they got married.

A very luck photographer had an epic zoom lense and took advantage and made some money.

Celebs sue photographers all the bloody time for getting in their "face" . Well tough. It's part of the lifestyle end of the day.

Don't like the way they are living they can stop it.

Can+worms=open
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 11:57 PM)ben87 Wrote: I disagree with most of you-

She is a royal/celeb so they have no privacy and should be used to snaps and if they are that bothered then they would of had a conjunction on photos in the first place when they got married.

I do agree, she gave up her right to privacy when she married into the family.

In return she gets to live a life of lavish luxury the likes of which we can only dream of.

Doesnt seem like a bad deal to me tbh....
Thanks given by:
There may be some luxuries but could you imagine that the moment you step outside of your house you are under scrutiny with people watching your every move for the slightest 'fault'? Yes, you can argue that she has to expect that given that she's marrying into the Royal family, but don't you think she should still be able to expect some privacy at least? Apparently she now doesn't even have to step outside her house for people to be watching her.
Thanks given by:
My heart bleeds.

Seriously, that's a small price to pay for a life where you don't have to worry about the next bill that lands on your doorstep, or when your council tax is due, or your rent...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Wait, so those two little things are what all the fuss is over?? Confused

Agreed, they shouldn't have to put up with stuff like that though, can you imagine being watched all the time? Obviously I know they're 'celebrities' and some people seem to go mad over them (personally I couldn't give a crap what some rich people are doing on thier holiday...) but they should still be allowed some privacy!
Thanks given by:
Wait till the pics of a Clunge go up....
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Might be alone here, but shes nothing special at all. See better than that at the swimming baths....
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
My missus managed to get hold of 6 copies of the Closer magazine with the pics in. She sold 5 for £20+postage each and the 6th got removed due to eBay cancelling all the listings.

Anyone want one? lol
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Really! They sell on ebay, WTF Lol
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead