Hey!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey!
Hi all! Im mike, 20 yrs old, live in the north west, close to southport if anyones heard of it (:
Own a N reg 1.4 xn 306 in bianca white.
little bit about myself... well im a fully qualified sprayer, and enjoy the car world very much! i love my little pug, shame its a 1.4 but insurance is still steap for anything with abit more grunt Blush
Mods... it is lowered on coilovers, with torsion bar to match, sits on cyclones, and has a big sound system in the back not a chavvy one Blush (as i cant get power i throught id go with sound system for now (: ) it hits 146.4 on a term lab and have won 2 competitions with it in my class. Im big into modding cars and espacially love the Dturbos!! any questions, feel free to ask me and ill try my best to help.

Few pics of the car (taken just before)

[Image: 1F71C903-8CDF-4D56-AA97-34A65BDFEFDB-796...18CF84.jpg]

[Image: C087D21E-ED1E-4CCE-89F7-E3BED50BCE55-796...F8CC08.jpg]

[Image: F084D1B3-7AEB-4C94-8792-39E789862609-796...A20278.jpg]

[Image: 204EC920-2E04-4B4B-B414-C60E8507A643-796...C91475.jpg]

[Image: ABF2CE45-5581-430B-A011-17C2311C51A1-796...ABC30F.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jeez, I didn't even know the Phase 1 cars came with a 1.4! That must be, er, a bit sluggish?

You're gonna get slated for the ride height dude, it's not 40mm lower than standard so get the lube ready.

Paint looks good, especially on the wheels.

Oh and it has the wrong amount of doors :p
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate. Car looks sweet for an xn. Its a litte low for my liking. (bit irish spec) and i like lows so thats saying somthing lol

but yeah welcome Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Yea very sluggish. If it was any slower it would be stopped Tongue and about the ride height, i do like my lowered cars, an seeing as mine couldnt pull skin of a rice puddin, thats why its low, it isnt quick, cant afford to insurance a dturbo or 1.6 or anything really, so ive made it silly low rather then silly quick as i cant do the quick yet, if you understand my point (:
Thanks about the paintwork though! Try to keep her as clean as possible at all times! Shes my pride an joy!
Thanks given by:
Mate a dturbo will be cheaper to insure surely? mines pennies and I'm 19
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Had 2 claims against me an zero no claims so thats why its steap lol
Thanks given by:
Welcome along,

Car looks F*UCKING sweeeet!!! Are you sure its low enough Tongue
Thanks given by:
Haha thanks! An yea just about mate lol Tongue
Thanks given by:
Welcome along to the forum mate. I agree with it being a little low for my liking, but i can understand where your coming from. I also agree with Dec, i was very surprised to see how much cheaper my DT is than my old 1.4 was insurance-wise, so might be worth looking at!

And ignore what c.a.r says about your doors, he's just jealous that youve got the right number. 5drs FTW! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well my insurance renewel is coming up in the next few months so ive already planned to look into insurance for a dturbo. An yea i agree 5dr = win. Whats the sayin?.. More doors more wh..people (:
Thanks given by:
Welcome bud car looks good, love the lows, and FYI if your going to have a 1.4 ph1 would be the best as its lighter than the rest lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cheers mate! Yea phase 1 is my favourite anyhow, the front just looks awesome with the square fogs (:
Thanks given by:
Yep ph1 ftmfw
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-09-2012, 03:46 PM)c.a.r. Wrote: Jeez, I didn't even know the Phase 1 cars came with a 1.4! That must be, er, a bit sluggish?

Really lol? My first car was a bianca white ph1 5dr lol. They're SPI as opposed to the slightly later MPI

Either way the car looks damn fine
And welcome along :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks mate!
Thanks given by:
Like the lows not something I'd have as a daily, but something to turn up to shows in Smile
Also phase 1 = winning
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Thanks man an yep ph1 is win!
Thanks given by:
Ahh welcome along mate Big Grin not to far away from me actually so when mines sorted I'll prep it up and send you your way for a nice cheap coat of cherry red Wink trained sprayer myself but no where to do it atm Sad looks nice though I must say! Going for low and slow?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Where you from dude? An i dont really have anywhere at the minute either lol, car garage with a few dust sheets down is my booth for the time being (: but thanks man! Yea low an slow for the time being, till insurance treats me right anyhow lol.
Thanks given by:
From manchester myself so ot far at all Smile I was thinking of getting a tent and doing it outside my house! Lol
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
I'm in stoke so only up the road really!! Welcome Smile
Thanks given by:
Haha! If its a hot day it will defo get baked in the tent thats for sure (; an yea not too far away manchester!, an bowers, bwt hour an half drive maybe so yea not too far really.
Thanks given by:
Welcome. Looks sweet that. My hdi is group 5. Not sure what the 1.4 is.
Fair play to the lows.

If you aint rubbin you aint dubbin. Lol
Thanks given by:
Thanks mate, an same i havent looked into what group the 1.4 comes under. An haha!! Mine acctually dosnt rub or catch anythin, unless going over a bump lol.
Thanks given by: