Spam Emails/Phishing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spam Emails/Phishing
lol

Received this on one of the forum email accounts...enjoy:

Email address was syed.muhammed @ i2itelesource.com (compare to the name at the end of the email Doh )
Quote:Hi

I was in France last week, Marne Valley with a Champagne grower friend besides tourism.

I looked you up from 306oc.co.uk in my quest to help Peugot regain leadership globally. I want your guidance in meeting the CEO and / or top management of Peugot. As a consultant I can help Peugot through a simple 4 point plan:

1 Compete with the best – no longer remain a mediocre brand
2 Consolidate models to only 3 cars, 1 SUV and 1 Van
3 Completely redesign the exterior, interior and options
4 Phase this plan to avoid major capital expenses and ensure profitability

I’ve consulted GM among other world class firms on a voluntary and paid basis. I would be much obliged for your guidance.

Kind regards,

Imran O Kazmi
http://about.me/imranokazmi

Chief Thinking Officer / Transformational Consultant, CRS Cube/Strategy2Action
Peace Guru at A Happy World Animal Lover and a “fun oriented” human being!
UAE +971 50 5849562, +971 55 8094119 UK +44 750 9184690, Pk +92 342 5380159
Skype iokazmi - Blackberry PIN 2856D6E9
Emirates Hills, Dubai, UAE
Please think "trees" before printing this email!

And also:
Quote:Dear Manager,

(If you are not the person who is in charge of this, please forward this to your CEO,Thanks)

This email is from China domain name registration center, which mainly deal with the domain name registration in China. We received an application from Hansen Ltd on July 16, 2012. They want to register " 306oc " as their internet keyword and China/Asia (CN/ASIA) domain names. But after checking it, we find this name conflicts with your company. In order to deal with this matter better, so we send you email and confirm whether this company is your distributor or business partner in China or not?

Best Regards

John
General Manager
Shanghai Office (Head Office)

I do wonder how people fall for this? Mega facepalm
Thanks given by:
we get this sort of stuff all the time at work,

I'm also owed about 26 billion from various South African long lost relatives. I just need to send my bank details to them. Yeah, right.

lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
I still need to claim for all the accidents I've been in. Must be owed at least 6mil by now!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
HAha I got one on my work Email a few weeks back basically saying that my company is owed millions in PPI on the business loans they have taken out but they decided to contact me and I can claim it and not let my company know.

Errr WTAF? Why would a company need personal payment insurance for a start! It amazes me how people get sucked into this shit.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I'm owed 10-15k in PPI compensation. Funny that, never had a loan or credit card...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I seem to be owed compensation every time I tug myself too hard ! Annoys me greatly
Thanks given by:
I also seem to get these calls a lot recently about claiming for accidents. Can either wind them up by saying yeah I've shit my pants, can I claim for that? Or just be so horrendously abusive they black list you and don't call again Big Grin
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Which bit annoys you? The tugging yourself too hard or the fact that you now owe yourself compensation? whistle

Jonny it sounds legit, you should get in contact. Just ask them for proof that they're real by taking a photo holding a sign saying "I live for the 306" (some of you will remember that thread)!)
Thanks given by:
To be honest scott, I have to say both only due to the fact I have to tug hard, and that I'm trying to build a case against myself.

Guaranteed winner
Thanks given by:
(18-07-2012, 09:30 PM)Scott Wrote: Jonny it sounds legit, you should get in contact. Just ask them for proof that they're real by taking a photo holding a sign saying "I live for the 306" (some of you will remember that thread)!)

God damn that was funny Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(18-07-2012, 09:30 PM)Scott Wrote: Which bit annoys you? The tugging yourself too hard or the fact that you now owe yourself compensation? whistle

Jonny it sounds legit, you should get in contact. Just ask them for proof that they're real by taking a photo holding a sign saying "I live for the 306" (some of you will remember that thread)!)

lmao
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Sounds legit.

I also remember that legendary thread! Pure win
Thanks given by:
Anyone tried calling the UK phone number off the first email?

Its in the right format with the right amount of digits.

Googling the number in the format on the email actually has a few hits.
Thanks given by:
Who read that in the phone jacker voice? lol Good morning madam
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(18-07-2012, 11:28 PM)Connor Wrote: Who read that in the phone jacker voice? lol Good morning madam

I'm calling from your credit card company. We seem to have misplaced your credit card number...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spam Scott 46 6,376 20-01-2012, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Dum-Dum