An epic weekend.

Poll: What dates preferred guys??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
End of September?
30.77%
8 30.77%
Beginning of October?
34.62%
9 34.62%
End of October?
7.69%
2 7.69%
Beginning of November?
15.38%
4 15.38%
End of November?
11.54%
3 11.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An epic weekend.
lmfao!

+1 for being sooo cute!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Wooohoooo!!!

Right guys and gals....

At the beginning of this thread there is now a poll as to dates.

I myself believe it shouldnt be that soon due to the fact we are also combining the crimbo meet with this.
And the fact our birthdays that where the soul purpose of this thread are october - november.

But it wouldnt be fair if i didnt let you guys vote so yeah.
Vote away..........
Thanks given by:
Well if its the crimbo meet, then as late as possible then
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 09:05 PM)Andy Wrote: I myself believe it shouldnt be that soon due to the fact we are also combining the crimbo meet with this.

you whaaatttt?!?!?

when did this happen?

well in that case it has to be DEC 2nd/9th

early dec is how we roll for crimbo meets
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 09:09 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote:
(20-08-2012, 09:05 PM)Andy Wrote: I myself believe it shouldnt be that soon due to the fact we are also combining the crimbo meet with this.

you whaaatttt?!?!?

when did this happen?

Ohh yeah i never told you!
haha

Well yeah it seems to be this way ninja

Hence the reason why i dont want it too early.
People seem to be happy with holding it a bit earlier than usual but not taking the piss.
Thanks given by:
I don't think it should be too late, but the weather will probably be better sooner rather than later
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 09:47 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: I don't think it should be too late, but the weather will probably be better sooner rather than later

well if this is now our crimbo meet then it has to be late lol
Thanks given by:
Beginning of October for me, more likely to have Monet, but not have pissed it all away lol
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 09:59 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote:
(20-08-2012, 09:47 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: I don't think it should be too late, but the weather will probably be better sooner rather than later

well if this is now our crimbo meet then it has to be late lol

This...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Or money, ya know.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Weather and money will be better earlier as people lack it towards Christmas.. Also more difficult to get time off at Christmas as it's well y'know... Christmas...
Thanks given by:
What sort of an idea is it to have a campin meet as a crimbo meet???????

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
I'm feeling either end october or early November, people will be spending money on Christmas presents and will be fully skint throughout dec, I know I am.
Also

Whens the date?
This is the Christmas meet?
/troll
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 05:27 AM)puglove Wrote: What sort of an idea is it to have a campin meet as a crimbo meet???????

Camping + Christmas (associated with the cold in my eyes).
I'm going to bring an RV then.
Thanks given by:
Bowling in Coventry again anyone?
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 09:09 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote:

you whaaatttt?!?!?

when did this happen?

Seconded.

Plus i reckon were gonna have a really cold november this year so camping in the snow wont be fun.
Thanks given by:
Or... shock horror.. do something slightly different and have it earlier rather than even later on? Bare in mind this will also be OC's first crimbo meet, we don't HAVE to stick to .net's old traditions, we're a new forum!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
If it's supposed to snow in November then it's highly likely it will in December too...

Personally think November is too late for weather, less likely to get time off work and lack of money as you start christmas related shopping latest of November if you have a brain! lol
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 11:28 AM)MrsMidnight Wrote: If it's supposed to snow in November then it's highly likely it will in December too...

Personally think November is too late for weather, less likely to get time off work and lack of money as you start christmas related shopping latest of November if you have a brain! lol

but i dont have a brain Undecided
Thanks given by:
I right don't fancy camping in November let alone December...

So is this gonna be our Xmas meet then? I'm really hoping its on a weekend I'm not working because I'm determined to be at the Xmas meet this year Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 12:17 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: I right don't fancy camping in November let alone December...

So is this gonna be our Xmas meet then? I'm really hoping its on a weekend I'm not working because I'm determined to be at the Xmas meet this year Smile

where is the xmas meet normally?
Thanks given by:
Right well we can't please everyone sadly. But it seems more people want it sooner rather than later. I shall talk to Scott and Danny etc about it and see what we can do to keep people as happy as possible.

just bare with us dudes.

Much love
Thanks given by:
mate as long as there beer and banter surrounded by a bunch of 306 lovers im happy what ever the time Smile
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 12:18 PM)pud11 Wrote:
(21-08-2012, 12:17 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: I right don't fancy camping in November let alone December...

Well really this is the first, but the .net one was early December somewhere down south. I never made it there, mainly because on .net the people that ran the forum refused to have it anywhere near the north. I can see things being very different on oc though Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
well i think because there all a loving bunch Angel there gonna have a meet somewhere mid point for everyone do you liam Smile
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 01:26 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(21-08-2012, 12:18 PM)pud11 Wrote:

Well really this is the first, but the .net one was early December somewhere down south. I never made it there, mainly because on .net the people that ran the forum refused to have it anywhere near the north. I can see things being very different on oc though Smile

How does that work out, it was in bloody Coventry! In the middle of the country so people could still come from north and south! Even then the southerners far outnumbered the northerners
Thanks given by:
loooool looks like you southerners just love just 306 alot?
Thanks given by:
Not our first crimbo meet Tongue

We had it at ace last year, only people there too haha.

Oh and we arnt .net so any reference to previous years is irrelevant Wink
This is out first proper one where we are making a weekend of it. There's plenty of notice, and we really can't please everyone. What ever is voted is voted, I for one think sooner rather than later would be much better as people become skint near Christmas, oct/nove are best for me as I have money haha.
Although if it comes too it and everyone votes dec then I'll still be there.
Seriously trying to please everyone is hard work haha
Thanks given by:
well where they thinking of having it this year? like rough idea
Thanks given by:
.net? No idea. And not really a concern lol. We are having this weekend as our meet Smile that what matters
Thanks given by: