Am I being out of order?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I being out of order?
thought id chuck my 2p in here..

1 - You've said you would pay for, fullstop... you added IF she couldn't find any spare cash
2 - The spare cash she has got she's going away with her family, thats fair enough...?
3 - You're getting annoyed as she had money, in your mind in put a sigh of relief, then you find out it's going on a family holiday.

I think you should let her crack on, one way or another it will come back - it's only money..
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Its all fine saying its "only" money, but in the current climate ANY money is money... be it £10 or £100
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:thought id chuck my 2p in here..

1 - You've said you would pay for, fullstop... you added IF she couldn't find any spare cash
2 - The spare cash she has got she's going away with her family, thats fair enough...?
3 - You're getting annoyed as she had money, in your mind in put a sigh of relief, then you find out it's going on a family holiday.

I think you should let her crack on, one way or another it will come back - it's only money..

but chatting to Niall about it is the right thing to do ginge before she agreed to the 2nd holiday or niall or whoever will feel like they've been taken for a ride...i know i would feel that way if they hadn't spoken to me first. To me its all about common decency and curtousy - SIMPLES
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
completely agree with you two ^^^^ but if you make an offer - you can't go back on it as you feel cheated of the money. If thats the case, you shouldn't make an offer in the first place.

If didn't have much money or was worried about a certain position, i wouldn't say or commit to something if i didn't want to.

maybe thats just me, when it comes to women, im down right blunt..
Thanks given by:
But the offer was made, if she got any extra money, she would help towards it... She got extra money and didnt help towards it...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:But the offer was made, if she got any extra money, she would help towards it... She got extra money and didnt help towards it...

^^ this
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:But the offer was made, if she got any extra money, she would help towards it... She got extra money and didnt help towards it...

But in her defence, she hasn't got the extra as its going towards her family holiday...

If she had given that 500quid over to Niall, she wouldn't go on her last holiday with her family... Is that fair on her?? When Niall is already paying the bulk.

I am agreeing, but just trying to see it from both sides.

Niall, why don't you explain that perhaps she could slowly pay you back in the near future...
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:thought id chuck my 2p in here..

pretty much this. like... she could have gone next year with her family... whats a year? :?
Thanks given by:
[Image: Pimp_Hand.jpg]
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:

But in her defence, she hasn't got the extra as its going towards her family holiday...

If she had given that 500quid over to Niall, she wouldn't go on her last holiday with her family... Is that fair on her?? When Niall is already paying the bulk.

I am agreeing, but just trying to see it from both sides.

Niall, why don't you explain that perhaps she could slowly pay you back in the near future...
A holiday with her family isnt a necessity though... its a luxury that she doesn't have to go on. But niall is doing her a massive favour paying for the holiday... least she could do.is help where she can
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Club Calendar 2018 - Order Thread Eeyore 26 7,155 02-04-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset
  Club Calendar 2017 - Order Thread Eeyore 52 22,357 30-06-2017, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Club Calendar 2016 - Order Thread Eeyore 18 3,355 31-10-2015, 05:09 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005