Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LDA pins, Injector refurbs, Pump mods blah blah
As some know we've been builing a new garage recently, and as a result I should be able to start offering my services again, LDA grinds, Injectors refurb and calibration etc. + more.

I wont be able to start for a few weeks yet, but im putting this up now to drum up any interest and let everybody know in advance. If you have any requests or want any other bits done which might not be listed then feel free to post/pm me.

Main stuff will be;

LDA pin grind - £15
Gov mod - £25 off the car/£35 on car (includes pump setup/fine tuning)
Injector refurbishment (Full strip down, all parts cleaned and pressures calibrated) - £8/injector
Injector refurbishment + new nozzles - £24/injector
Cambelt change - £80
Cambelt + Bosch fitting and pump setup- £115
Turbo change - £120

Can also supply almost any pump or injector parts (gov cradles, fuel screws, lda housings, leversets etc) Just PM me with your request and il get back to you with a price.

Also, can offer any custom work like exhausts/bodywork etc, but again PM me with details and il work something out.

Also, im not sure what the deal is with 'trading' on here, but il PM Scott in a bit and I intend to donate 10% of any sales which are conducted through the forum.

Thanks, Dan.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
LDA pins, Injector refurbs, Pump mods blah blah - by Dan! - 04-10-2012, 06:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bosch and lucas injector pump sprockets. ConorTRG 4 2,279 24-08-2013, 01:26 AM
Last Post: ConorTRG
  Lucas to Bosch changing pins on bracket? Danny2009 3 2,413 12-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Danny2009
  406 pump mods philb 5 4,399 14-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Last Post: philb