Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosch pump max fuel and idle settings issue
Flynn Wrote:I found out why there is no haze of coal on boost, because the boost was going up as the fuelling was turned up. I remember Ruan saying something back in the .net days about the wastegate on the K14 not working beyond 19psi? That must have been what has happened here. I thought I had it restricted to 19psi by the wastegate but it was the fuelling that was keeping it at 19, when I turned the fuelling up more (today) it was hitting 24psi! That explains why I failed to get obtain a higher fuel to air ratio. Not where I want to be! Looks like I will have to get back underneath and get oil from the sump on my face again! I want to get the most out of a setup on a moderate boost level and gov mod, that will do me until I setup a front mount. LondonDan86 I chucked away that plastic washer by the way and rotated the LDA pin, at least I think, it was hard to tell which side was more severe. I hope the gov mod is that easy!
the gov mod is just fiddly i broke a cradle putting it back together and i shimmed it 5mm and now it pulls very well just be gently and dont be rough with the gov mod i made that mastake Sad
[Image: mintsig.jpg]
STAGE2 XUD DEAD ATM ENGINE REBUILD
GARRET T2-BOSCH PUMP-GROUNDED LDA PIN-GOV MOD-FMIC-STRAIT THRU STAINLESS EXHAUST SYSTEM
COMING SOON TD04 Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Re: Bosch pump max fuel and idle settings issue - by studturbo - 31-12-2011, 09:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Main Fuel Screw and Idle Speed ally406 6 1,730 28-05-2022, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Martin306
  Slack in bosch pump? dt_ 14 3,457 21-10-2020, 03:41 AM
Last Post: dt_
  Bosch pump help for newbie PugRy 2 1,996 05-01-2020, 09:09 PM
Last Post: jamie182