Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peugeot 307 - Anyone any experience?
Well, as an update we've bought the latter car, picking it up tomorrow.

Went to see the first one, it was very nice and the woman on the forecourt said they'd stick 4 new tyres on it when I pointed out that they were all almost on the limits. Very clean bodywork and had 9months MOT.

Then we went to see the second car, and whilst the bodywork is a little tatty (few car park scuffs, nothing a good polish/touch up won't sort) it has a whole host of factory fitted extras that just make it so much more than the first one. It's got A/C, electric windows all round, electric (folding) mirrors, satnav/computer thingy, alloys etc etc. The GF fell in love with it, really nice feel to drive. We didn't get much knocked off the price but he has paid for a full years tax (he offered to get the scuffs fixed for us but we need the car ASAP, and I have a mate who can do it for me on the cheap).

So yeah, photos will follow (but probably not until the weekend as the GF is working lates all week so I won't get to see it much).
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Peugeot 307 - Anyone any experience? - by burnmw - 01-09-2012, 06:44 PM
RE: Peugeot 307 - Anyone any experience? - by burnmw - 02-09-2012, 08:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track Experience Mighty306 8 2,266 03-10-2017, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Alan_M
  TerraClean - Anyone have first hand experience? Ben 22 6,642 27-08-2014, 03:32 PM
Last Post: anto
  Any body have experience with rover diesels? crumpy 5 2,440 15-08-2014, 06:53 AM
Last Post: crumpy