Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There Must be More Than Just 306's and Golf's?????
(18-07-2012, 06:28 PM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(18-07-2012, 09:25 AM)SRowell Wrote: you can come over to mine and help fix french cars with me for a start!

Yes Rowell because fixing French cars will cheer everyone up for the day Smile

To be honest, I quite enjoy days like that. Look at what me and Xav achieved with the estate, neither of us have any proven experience in any of what we did but we still got on with it. Aye there were days in the pissing rain, things didn't go to plan, rushing to scrappies to get replacements for the f*cked parts.. but it was a massive giggle all the way through and you know what? I consider him a much closer pal now thanks to all that.

My point is that unless you get involved in something, you become even more reclusive and even less likely to fart about and enjoy yourself. It's a vicious circle that will ONLY end in daily medication for anxiety, bipolarity, depression and all the other mental health issues associated with it.

My missus' sister is one of the most f*cked up individuals i've ever met, I can't stand her. She's been recently diagnosed as a bipolar manic depressant and for the life of me, and everyone else, she acts like a complete dick because she won't let anyone get to know her. Hot and cold and, despite the fact she can't do anything about having mental health issues, she fucks everyone off to the point she's burned almost all her bridges now.

It's an extreme case but she's 32, 10 years or so older than you. She started out just as you are and trust me, you do NOT want to continue down that route. You really don't want to be the person she is when you're her age, now she has NO pals and even her family won't talk to her.

You might be feeling down and at a bit of a loose end just now but it can and will get worse unless you do something about it. Sorry to be so frank but it really is a downwards spiral. Have the motivation one day to pick up the phone, meet up with a couple of mates and just do something for the day. Enjoy their company. As Ruan's already said, mates are possibly the next most important thing in your life to having that special someone. Without them you're pretty much lost.

Go join in at a social before you lose touch with them. Once you're out of the loop, it's even harder to get into a new one.

Cheer the f*ck up though, ok?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: There Must be More Than Just 306's and Golf's????? - by cwspellowe - 18-07-2012, 06:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1.9 Dturbo 205 vs pd mk2 golf pugtk 11 2,598 14-07-2017, 06:13 AM
Last Post: Danny Wideboy
  xud van vs golf gti 1.8 t xudlingo 30 5,263 21-09-2015, 12:58 PM
Last Post: xudlingo
  Anyone play golf? THE_Liam 25 11,253 19-07-2015, 10:45 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam