Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! (thank Fook)
It's that time of the bloody week again!

Thank christ, too. Can't be working 5 days a week, it's mentally and physically draining. Hat's off to the hard working club members. The scroungers, students and wasters, well, hope this week hasn't been too challenging for you either...

This week I have mainly been working. I went for a run, haven't been for some months now (insert various excuses here) and noticed that my trousers are getting significantly tighter (I'm a 34" waist by the way, in case you were wondering). I went for my 5k, thinking that I'm probably a bit out of practice for my 'usual' 10k. I used to do 5k in the low 20minutes, with a best time of 20:45s. On Monday, I managed, wait for it...

27:10s. Confusedhock:

Well out of practice.

Anyway, this is a 4-day weekend be you a worker or student or scrounger or anything. The Friday thread isn't prejudice. However, if you're a student working the bank holiday - HA!
Today - Got to make amends with the Mrs, unless my mate wants to go to the pub, in which case that's a better offer and I'll save the making-up for tomorrow. I got priorities.
Tomorrow - No idea really. Someone was late paying for something on eBay that I sold, by a week. So instead of posting it immediately, I'm waiting a week before I post it. Obviously they're not in any kind of a rush. I might treat the mrs to a fry up at a cafe in the morning if I can be asked to get out of bed. Maybe I'll clean the car.
Sunday - Probably hanging about doing nothing, I'm going to suggest a BBQ. Maybe do some faffing around on the car.
Monday - There's a hog-roast at a local village meant for 'villagers only'. Well we have family in that village and that's good enough for me. Hopefully it will be warm too. Might get the opportunity to take the piss out of some saddo's who like the monarchy. Sad b*stards.
Tuesday - Longing it, have nothing planned whatsoever. Got to be better than working though?

Your turn?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! (thank Fook) - by C.A.R. - 01-06-2012, 08:29 AM
It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! (thank Fook) - by vlj - 01-06-2012, 10:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 2 2,116 20-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 28 12,017 24-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 23 7,600 01-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Pompey306mark