Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I heard you like your Head Gaskets well done?
Pug306Eater Wrote:i am not trolling am pointing out my valid opinion on an open discussion forum!
I would also like to point out the peugeot had a 3.0 v6 conversion albeit poorly done which eventually was the demise of the car i was interested inturbo charging it. I also had 1.9 dt but a piston decided it wanted to throw itself out of the block!
It just amuses me that to alot of you on here the 306 is the best car in the world and everything else sucks, which is definately not true and the main reason vags keep their price is because of how good they are.

So youve had 2 306's one modified badly and one that threw a rod, of the first why did you buy/build/use it if it was a bodge? As for the dt, a rod through the block is not unheard of by any means although it is uncommon. Maybe try buying a good one next time?

As for us thinking it is the best car in the world, get over yourself man! Jesus. As said already there are very few cars in the age and price bracket of a 306 that is nice/worth having. Yes they have their problems but what car doesnt, at least they are generally cheap and easy to repair unlike a vag of the same age. They are also very simple to tune, the dt can have a stage one completed in sub 60 mins and will give you around 120bhp, the hdi can have a stage 1 map for around 60 quid and mapped yourself at home in 10 mins. The petrol XU engines are all strong reliable engines with the top of the range GTi 6 being one of the most powerful 2.0 NA cars of its era.

Dont come on a 306 forum and start slating 306's, it just makes you look like a pathetic little boy who cant get any. Oh and after we are board of playing with you you will be banned.

So again: Popcorn
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Re: So I heard you like your Head Gaskets well done? - by londondan86 - 30-05-2012, 06:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help sourcing gaskets... doogle-d turbo 6 2,407 17-08-2017, 08:30 AM
Last Post: doogle-d turbo
  where the best place to buy head gaskets daniel909 20 3,172 12-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Last Post: londondan86
  Head gaskets David 5 1,754 18-05-2013, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Dave