Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello...Looking for some help please
Hello All,

Good to have found this forum and thanks for letting me join.

Ever since they came out, I thought the 306 Cabriolet was a great shape and after almost 20 yrs, I still think the design stands up well so have decided to get out there and buy one and would welcome some advice and opinions.

I am looking for a 'Keeper', one for the long haul so it needs to be the right one. Ideally I am looking for something that is perhaps a little unique, perhaps a rare colour available for a short period, or one that sold in low numbers. Engine spec is not important (No boy racer antics here) but originality is. I am a sucker for early versions of anything as they are closest to the designers original idea, but is this the right approach? I am a long term classic owner (Morgan 4/4 since 2000) so recorded history would be a big plus

I am researching on line any buying the original brochures to increase my knowledge, but I know many here will have expert knowledge. What should I be wary of, what are the important things to check, what in terms of parts etc are scare or unavailable? Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks in advance
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Hello...Looking for some help please - by bomb_bay - 10-04-2015, 08:22 PM