Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found out why my brakes arent up to scratch
omg..........you have enough intelligence I suppose, to know not to put your hand in a fire??

how do you know??

cos your mum or dad says so??

or from personal experience??

loss of brakes for what ever reason could mean that that experience will cost you ( AND OTHER ROAD USERS/PEDESTRIANS/BIKERS ETC ETC ETC ) your life, not to mention a prison sentence ( if you survive the crash that's gunna happen ) that your gunna get when vosa inspect the car!!!!!!!!!!

ok the system is twin circuit ( not sure if its diagonal on these yet cos I aint checked, I know all the braking system is ok, fluid, m/c, pipes, discs, pads, and handbrake system........not to metion servo, pump and the rest if the car ) but you still only have half a brake system if one circuit goes........and I bet you drove at 60 in the 60 limit areas!!!!!

so be told that you where a real first class plonker ( PLONKER ) driving with brakes like that.....knowingly!!!! wreckless incompetence and stupidity!! cos you knew there was a problem!! and yet you still drove the car...........where there lions chasing you at the time?? NO!

think what happens when you put your foot on the brakes.........get your family to learn with you!!

how many times did you have to be told about hands and fire??????????

you've been told about dodgy ( PADS MISSING FFSAKE !!! ) brakes so LISTEN!, understand and inwardly digest, you where lucky nought happened this time......you aint a cat dude, we all only have one life so don't blow it!

I wonder if any cops look at this forum? rant over.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Found out why my brakes arent up to scratch - by pug306driver - 08-07-2014, 01:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brakes arent very good. Tom 23 5,484 23-03-2014, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Tom