Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adrian Flux Insurance - Owners Club Day - Limited Spaces Available
Forgive me for the short notice guys but I thought some of you may be interested in this Smile

Do you live in or around the Norfolk area?

Are you free on Saturday 14th June?

Do you have a club specific car or something a little special?

If yes, then I’d like to let you know that we have a handful of spaces available for our upcoming Adrian Flux Owners Club Day, here at our offices in Kings Lynn. In a nutshell the day is laid on by Adrian Flux to give something back to the clubs. After a quick tour of the premises, we’ll take a drive around the Norfolk coast stopping off on the way at a couple of spots for lunch and professional pictures of your vehicle. The day will end back at Flux HQ with a BBQ at around 6pm.

We are looking for 1 member and their guest to attend together and places are limited so if you are interested, and you’re definitely free for this event, please email grant.varnham@adrianflux.co.uk with your name and vehicle you’d be attending in and he’ll get back to you with availability.

Regards,

Dan.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Adrian Flux Insurance - Owners Club Day - Limited Spaces Available - by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX - 10-06-2014, 12:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adrian Flux Spring Static 19th May DAN@ADRIAN FLUX 0 1,454 21-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Last Post: DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
  PFC Nurburgring Tour - 13-16 July 2012 - spaces still available pfcmagazine 2 1,588 24-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo
  Limited Track/Circuit Time left at French Car Show pfcmagazine 1 919 07-06-2012, 07:18 PM
Last Post: pfcmagazine