Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's FR...... THUUURRSSSSDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Yes, jumping the gun a bit, but if you're a committed 306oc'er, you'll have taken friday off work/school/life as holiday, so you can clean your car, collect your camping stuff together and meet up with your local convoy to head down to FCS 2013!!

So, I feel this thread is therefore entirely warranted and valid Big Grin

Thursday: Work (booo!!), then home time, maybe try to clean the Meg a little tonight depending if I cba. Then get as much of the camping stuff ready as possible by the front door, and pack for FCS!

Friday: Up early to continue packing if needsbe (depends on how committed i was to cleaning the meg as to whether I've packed at all at this point!). Maybe clean the Meg (again), then tip the missus into the car and head up to meet the London Convoy!

Pitch tent, sort out camping stuff etc, and then get the bbq out and get on the beers!

Saturday: Up early - get on stand, get breakfast (bacon sarnie IS happening!), then off to Quarry corner to await the first track sessions of the morning Big Grin

In all honesty I have no idea what I'll be getting up to this weekend once we make it to camping and to the show. I don't even know what car I'll be in yet! All I know is the whole thing will be epic on a massive scale, and that if found within a 50m radius of the Dodo Juice stand, I am to be forcibly removed back to the club Gazebo. My credit card wont take it! lol

Now over to you Smile
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
It's FR...... THUUURRSSSSDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! - by Ed Doe - 25-07-2013, 09:18 AM