Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
£550 1999 306 hdi with fmic and map plus other mods
hey ive just taken this as part of a part x deal on a car I was selling so before I put it up for sale id like your opinions on how much to put it up for Smile

Peugeot 306 hdi 5dr its on 150k starts and runs as it should no knocks or bangs mot till july 13 tax till june 13

just had a new windscreen and bosch areo wipers
new drivers drive shaft
had recent discs and pads

its in general good condition there's a dent on the drivers door tried to picture it as best as I could and a dent on the bonnet it only minor though at a glance you can tell

only major bad bits I have found is it needs a clutch cable sooner rather than later and the central locking stopped working last night but you can hear a relay clicking but doesn't activate the doors the door looms are fine as that's the first thing I checked maybe be able to get these tomorrow if a have time to look

mods
stage 1 map from pro steve
fmic
strut brace
ram air filter
had a stainless Ashley exhaust system 1/12/12 sounds nice
lowered all round unsure on height though
smoothed bonnet and grill
morettes with air feeds and clear lenses
gti brakes allround
boost gauge with centre pod all plumbed in aswell
sp rear spoiler
cyclones with good toyo proxes all round
team heko wind deflectors

ive also got three dyno print outs one a 88bhp standard one at 127bhp then one after the fmic was fitted at 136 bhp

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
£550 1999 306 hdi with fmic and map plus other mods - by ash23 - 12-04-2013, 05:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1999 306 3 door hdi moonstone FMIC'ed (140bhp/240ftlb's) Chris_90 29 5,928 13-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Chris_90