Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Engine (kinda new car thread but not :P )
So if you bought a ferrari for £200k and it cost £50k to repair that would be alright? At least its less than half the cost of the car! D: its bollox tom. 306 is one of the cheapest to repair and everyone knows it. Look at Jamma mayhew who has pretty much written off his gti6 3 times now and he is getting it rebuilt again!

Also way for pushing away your friends. I like subtle mods, ive had splitters on all of my cars and im just using some imagination and being different by spraying my dash, fitting my own sound system. Also all my 306s have had cyclones on them. yes i went through the wolfrace dragon stage but bare in mind I was 17 and wasnt in any car community what so ever so the only guidance i had was NFS:Underground 2!

Tom you always look for the good in cars in buying them and then you find all the faults and say they are awful. FYI I have actually driven new cars, I have had two brand new fiestas and yes they were fairly nice and rather nippy but i didnt like the massively powered steering and if they had ever broken im sure it would have been a small fortune to fix! Also bare in mind that we also have had the freelander 2 and mondeo 150 when they were only a few years old!

Good things in 306:
-Cheap to insure
-Cheap to fix and replace parts
-Parts are readily available
-You can do all the work yourself
-there isnt too much technocal gubbins on the engine compared to modern cars.
-50MPG is actually fairly impressive even by todays standards.
-Well established community with almost every answer under the sun!

Bad Things
- You need some time and money to spend fixing it!
- Its not the sporty monster that you will never afford to buy or run until you have a job!
- If you get something new... what are you going to do? Stop moaning and sit around all day thinking how brilliant it is?

love from sam Smile
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Engine (kinda new car thread but not :P ) - by Eeyore - 07-02-2013, 11:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spotted! Well kinda... Danny Wideboy 3 772 01-03-2015, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Danny Wideboy
  Not a spotted but kinda is Matt 8 1,541 20-07-2014, 11:06 AM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo
  FAO Puglove.....(and kinda everyone else too ) 4WayDiablo 7 2,390 15-03-2013, 06:57 AM
Last Post: puglove