Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Non sensor brake calipers wanted
#25
Hello I'm the chap that's having the issue... I don't need to roll the arches because the difference in offset is absolutely minimal. I the capliers I have are 2mm to big and it's the little notches on the side that rub... I want to keep them on the hub because it's safe and means I get can get keep perfectly balanced wheels!! Plus being 7J I don't want poke I just want them nice and flush.. Obviously they fit ova jukie88s calipers so I need a set of those the backs are fine I just need to run so stretch to squeeze them in the arch!! And my paint work is amazing for the cars age!!!!
   

   

   

   


Attached Files Image(s)
   


Messages In This Thread
Non sensor brake calipers wanted - by Jukie88 - 26-06-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: Non sensor brake calipers wanted - by Scott - 26-06-2012, 06:15 PM
Non sensor brake calipers wanted - by Jukie88 - 26-06-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: Non sensor brake calipers wanted - by Scott - 26-06-2012, 07:08 PM
Non sensor brake calipers wanted - by Jukie88 - 26-06-2012, 07:10 PM
RE: Non sensor brake calipers wanted - by Scott - 26-06-2012, 07:11 PM
Non sensor brake calipers wanted - by Jukie88 - 26-06-2012, 07:14 PM
Non sensor brake calipers wanted - by Jukie88 - 26-06-2012, 07:20 PM
Non sensor brake calipers wanted - by Jukie88 - 26-06-2012, 07:24 PM
Non sensor brake calipers wanted - by Jukie88 - 26-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Non sensor brake calipers wanted - by Jukie88 - 26-06-2012, 07:49 PM
Non sensor brake calipers wanted - by Jukie88 - 26-06-2012, 08:05 PM
RE: Non sensor brake calipers wanted - by Scott - 26-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Non sensor brake calipers wanted - by Jukie88 - 26-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Non sensor brake calipers wanted - by Jukie88 - 26-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Non sensor brake calipers wanted - by Jukie88 - 26-06-2012, 08:18 PM
Non sensor brake calipers wanted - by Icywalts - 26-06-2012, 08:28 PM
RE: Non sensor brake calipers wanted - by Scott - 26-06-2012, 09:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  *wanted* braided brake hoses Harky 4 3,554 09-06-2014, 09:07 PM
Last Post: miles
  Wanted | gti-6 calipers zx_volcane 10 4,505 14-05-2014, 09:35 AM
Last Post: zx_volcane
  Wanted: All 4 Gti6 brake calipers ASAP BenDturbo1 4 2,977 01-03-2014, 03:31 PM
Last Post: ginge191

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)