Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Xsara VTS ARB
#1
I managed to get a Xsara VTS beam a little while back for £50 (winnarrrr). I know the torsion bars are 21mm (i.e. thicker than the GTi-6 TBs), but what about the anti-roll bar?

I always thought that the only real difference between the two was the torsion bars, but I've heard some people suggest otherwise. Can anyone confirm?

Cheers


Messages In This Thread
Xsara VTS ARB - by Scott - 24-06-2012, 12:40 PM
RE: Xsara VTS ARB - by samass - 24-06-2012, 12:41 PM
RE: Xsara VTS ARB - by Ruan - 24-06-2012, 12:42 PM
RE: Xsara VTS ARB - by Scott - 24-06-2012, 12:45 PM
RE: Xsara VTS ARB - by Chris - 24-06-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: Xsara VTS ARB - by Niall - 24-06-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Xsara VTS ARB - by Scott - 24-06-2012, 01:07 PM
RE: Xsara VTS ARB - by Niall - 24-06-2012, 01:11 PM
RE: Xsara VTS ARB - by Ruan - 24-06-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: Xsara VTS ARB - by puglove - 24-06-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: Xsara VTS ARB - by Chris - 24-06-2012, 01:30 PM
RE: Xsara VTS ARB - by Atterz - 24-06-2012, 03:27 PM
RE: Xsara VTS ARB - by sweeney1987 - 29-06-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: Xsara VTS ARB - by Ed Doe - 04-07-2012, 05:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)