Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS 2012 Camping BBQ Food Ordering Thread
FCS Grub!!

Ok, last year at the .net camping, Me and Mark provided some bbq food (sausages / burgers) for members (we both have family farm shops) and it worked out pretty well, so am hoping to do the same again this year.

Due to wastage last year due to people asking for food, and then not wanting / turning up, I am hoping to be a bit more efficiant this year, and get everything in this thread as a list, and then everyone will need to pre pay via paypal to ensure they get them, this is the only way we can really do it to ensure me / mark dont end up out of pocket / burgers getting wasted!

So if we can start a list in this format, it should be easy to keep track of whats going on, the idea is if you post in this thread in the list with what you want, with "ORDERED" on the end, then once you have sent the money, please pm me to tell me you have payed, and what your paypal address is, I will then confirm your money is there, and re-post the list with PAYED by the names that I have confirmed have payed. So by the end, everyone should have PAYED by there name, and thats what I / Mark will bring with us, if it still says ordered, it will mean we havent had money, so WONT be.... Smile

Ok so this is what is available, some comes from me / some from Mark,

Sausages:

Cracked black pepper - 54p each (Available Saturday only)
Lincolnshire - 54p each (Available Saturday only)
Traditional English Herbs - 53p each (Available Saturday only)
Pork and garlic - 52p each (Available Saturday only)
Cumberland - 60p each (Available Saturday only)
Breakfast Sausage - 60p each (Available Saturday only)

Burgers

Pork and apple - 85p each (Available Saturday only)
Beef - 85p each (Available Saturday only)

People will need to provide there own bread etc, and also bbq equipment, although im sure people will be running bbq's so sure they will be happy to cook for others?

Once you have ordered, could you send the PM to me, and the money via paypal to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:darren@feeta.co.uk">darren@feeta.co.uk</a><!-- e --> , being carefull to ensure that in the payment, you type your forum username, and your order into the "message to seller" part, so its clear what is going on, and that you include your paypal email address in your pm to me.

I'm more than happy to provide this for the few .netters that are coming, so if anyone knows who is, could they let them know about this thread so there aware, and I will also try to get a post up on club-306 if they are interested...

Feel free to ask any questions, but please try to keep the list un cluttered / clear so its easy to keep track of!

The cut of date to order will be 1 week before FCS, so the 10th of june, to allow us to sort it out etc.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
FCS 2012 Camping BBQ Food Ordering Thread - by darrenjlobb - 22-05-2012, 09:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  April Lakes Camping - BBQ Thread THE_Liam 37 7,093 27-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  French Car Show 2012 Official News Thread frenchcarshow 24 6,051 13-06-2012, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Matt
  April Camping Meet Thread 2 Grant 3 1,649 24-03-2012, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum