Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
306 1.9 lx Fan running when ignition off
#1
Hi All.

Today I have discovered an issue with my 306 1.9 LX. I came back from worked turned my car off and first the car remained started when the keys were not in the ignition. I then had to stall to have the car off.

Secondly once the car was off my fan was still running which I assumed it was down to it cooling the car down. I comeback to the car 2 hours later to find the fan still running and battery drained.

Any ideas or suggestions what this could be please?

Thank you


Messages In This Thread
306 1.9 lx Fan running when ignition off - by Hpe900 - 30-03-2021, 09:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)