Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Intank pump.
#3
Cheers mate, it does look very similar. I was surprised how weenerish the pump looked compared to the 406 one I bought for the 205. Good idea about service box, didn't think of that. You wouldn't think I've been driving various Pugs for many year lol Smile


Messages In This Thread
Intank pump. - by Uberderv - 08-05-2018, 10:07 AM
RE: Intank pump. - by Mighty306 - 08-05-2018, 04:14 PM
RE: Intank pump. - by Uberderv - 08-05-2018, 09:33 PM
RE: Intank pump. - by Mighty306 - 09-05-2018, 07:35 AM
RE: Intank pump. - by Mighty306 - 15-05-2018, 01:30 PM
RE: Intank pump. - by Eeyore - 15-05-2018, 06:35 PM
RE: Intank pump. - by Uberderv - 15-05-2018, 11:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  307 intank fuel pump same as 306? Face. 0 1,806 30-10-2013, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Face.

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)