Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Weird electric problems, car won't start
#13
Well the battery is on it way out and I have an aftermarket alarm fitted so when I lock it the alarm goes off if there's not much juice in the battery so I've had to unplug the positive terminal off the battery quite a lot of times so I'm thinking with the constant moving and bending of the cables that could of caused them to break


Messages In This Thread
Weird electric problems, car won't start - by Pug30614 - 22-09-2015, 10:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Electric hood problems Claireg 7 4,478 11-09-2015, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Claireg
  Weird electrics Car wont start :( Jtrigga 6 4,971 28-12-2011, 11:35 PM
Last Post: stevieg

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)