Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuel strike threat 'Panic buying' at petrol stations
daddyfixit Wrote:stations up here are limiting you to 20 litres and cutting the pump off as it gets there !!!

i went to tesco yesterday, queued for 25 mins and put £60 in the 306 !! that will last me about 6 weeks of work commuting only.

went back this evening in the galaxy, filled the tank and even filled a jerry can that has resided in the garage for years without ever seeing the light of day, the mrs does more miles than me with doing the school runs as well as commuting to work.

we are going to wales for a few days at easter, just hope the welsh will have diesel in their petrol stations and sell it to invaders ??

FLOL at this. I assume you're joking, if you're not you're one of them so I don't know why you're posting in here. lol

Fair play to the stations limiting it, at least somebody has brains to see it coming and the balls to implement it. Thing is it only takes one idiot to cause a stampede, everyone else jumps in so they don't get stuck. Bunch of f*cking mongs in this country... Doh
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Re: Fuel strike threat 'Panic buying' at petrol stations - by Poodle - 30-03-2012, 05:32 AM