Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: Spring performance action day - Castle Combe - 25th April 2015
Combes supplied map is pretty rubbish.

Its important to enter from where the B4039 turns off into small lane at the back of the Circuit (uppermost left on map) as entering from midway down the B4039 will likely only mean you experience delays trying to make an unnecessary journey through a busy Paddock.

On entering the circuit through the correct gate You'll see that directly ahead is a gate leading to the Paddock. Ignore this for now, but those of you on track will enter through here later, so make note of it's location. Instead, immediately turn right (you'll see other cars heading this way, and track staff if you are confused) pay your entry or show your ticket, then proceed south along the circuit service road until you reach our stand.

[Image: Screenshot_2015-04-11-10-10-031.png]

Our stand is situated on Tower corner. Thats the southernmost corner, and bottom left on the map. Not a bad viewing spot by any means, and also has a nice elevated position on a manmade viewing gallery/bank. This however is both a blessing and a curse for parking cars. It's anyone's guess as to whether we are behind this bank, ie: hidden from view and unable to see the track from our vehicles,  or that we are on the flat in a better spot. It looks like we are at the track barrier, and so on the flat,  but its hard to be sure.

I'll be floating about on the day, and whilst signal is pretty crap, don't hesitate to contact me with any issues on:

07881546573 - Pebbles/Chris

Don't get worked up if you get stuck at the gate here, or get lost. These things happen. Give me a call and/or a forum PM and i can make my way to you and resolve any problems.

With regard to those of you getting out on track for the first time, there are several experienced members among us who are attending and can offer advice. I am also happy to show anyone the way to sound testing, track entrance or indeed a place you can purchase track time.

For reference, here is a close up of tower parking area.

[Image: Screenshot_2015-04-11-10-06-231.png]
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by: Niall , Nathan1305

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spring performance action day - Castle Combe - 25th April 2015 - by Pebbles167 - 11-04-2015, 09:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 08/09/18 Eeyore 15 16,491 10-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: cully
  Show: Castle Combe - Spring Action Day - 07/04/18 Eeyore 43 18,848 08-04-2018, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000
  Show: Castle Combe - Summer Action Festival - 07/07/18 Eeyore 0 2,206 06-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Eeyore