Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New guy says hi
#1
Picking up my 2001 306 2.0 HDI tomorrow. I am coming from newer cars Like Volvos and VW as I need an estate and am sick of cars I can't easily repair myself or cost a fortune to do so. Always liked the look of the 306 estate, I think it easily competes with many a modern car in terms of looks and I have read lots of great reviews on its reliability. One of the first cars I owned many years ago was the 1.6 GTi and I still look back on it with fond memories. Not planning on doing a lot to the 306, just getting it straight and maybe some nice wheels. Anyway sorry to ramble on, just thought I'd say hi.


Messages In This Thread
New guy says hi - by nikonite - 05-03-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: New guy says hi - by Jimbo - 05-03-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: New guy says hi - by Herby7 - 05-03-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: New guy says hi - by nikonite - 05-03-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: New guy says hi - by 7057sam - 05-03-2015, 11:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)