Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cab axle spec?
#8
was after another axle as the gti6 I'm driving at the min is extremely low (I didn't lower it) and when I tried to pull the axle apart not even the arb would come out which I've never had before...
I was going to source another axle and was offered a cab one but not too fussed now as I'm not keeping the car and it doesn't seem to scrub or catch on general driving.


Messages In This Thread
Cab axle spec? - by MCH - 15-11-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Cab axle spec? - by Piggy - 15-11-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Cab axle spec? - by Toms306 - 15-11-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Cab axle spec? - by Piggy - 15-11-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Cab axle spec? - by MCH - 15-11-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Cab axle spec? - by jamierichkelly@gmail.com - 22-11-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: Cab axle spec? - by welshpug - 22-11-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Cab axle spec? - by MCH - 30-11-2014, 12:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)