Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Smartphone? Need to decide by 3:30
(27-09-2014, 06:25 AM)Piggy Wrote: £40 a month!!!???? What data you getting!? Im paying £25 all in!

Yh £40, i get all you can eat data, all you can eat minutes and all you can eat texts, it was either this or the samsung for £33 per month, choose this as when i went to the store found this easier to use and looks better, for a slight reason i dont like the looks on the samsung..

(27-09-2014, 10:07 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Nothing to do with branding and advertising. I tend to watch BBC as I hate ad's and aren't easily led anyway. Tongue I'd rather look at info/spec, without taking the name into account. Does make me laugh when I see people buy iPhones just because they look cool, or when I see people actively avoiding them because they don't want to be 'scene'. It's just a name, if it's right for you, meets your needs then buy it! lol

Mum had a Skoda, I had a VW...the equivalent Audi's were much nicer when I started going to VAG meets, more spec, more comfort, better seats, noticeably better quality... I'd have bought one this time around if I could justify the extra money for equivalent spec. Unfortunately I couldn't lol. So I've got the engine and spec I was after, but slightly compromised quality by not going for a premium brand.

As for iPhones, I don't use a phone much, so doesn't bother me, Android is fine and was much cheaper. But iPhones are excellent for business use and music amongst other things, my sister was the same as you 'I don't want to be an iPhone hipster'...then after moaning about her Android phone constantly she admitted defeat and bought an iPhone. lol

What vw did you have?
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best Smartphone? Need to decide by 3:30 - by Josh1994 - 27-09-2014, 12:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  can you help me decide, procta 24 4,778 25-07-2015, 01:11 PM
Last Post: procta
  Help me decide on a new car!! callumcull 51 9,114 21-08-2014, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Pebbles167
  Please help me decide stu9 0 827 20-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Last Post: stu9