Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
f*ck you private parking companies!
Had a parking ticket issued back in june i was unloading equipment for the hospital radio i work for it was a £40 charge but ignored it then about two weeks ago i received two letters off vinci car parks for two parking tickets, one issued at 11:50 and the other one i actually had on my windscreen which was issued at 11:51 anyway i just sent off a letter saying that there are a number of people who have use of my car and that i haven't received a parking notice just the two letter's through the post,then went on to say, I would like some verification before I seek reimbursement from them. Could you please provide photographic evidence with the car parked illegally, and with the ticket on the windscreen? I would obviously also need clarification on which breach you would like payment for, in this instance.
It would be unusual for another driver of the car to receive a parking ticket and not alert me as Registered Keeper, and as such I am conscious that this may be a clerical error and perhaps the registration was wrongly input. Any such evidence would remove any doubt surrounding this charge.
Please consider this an appeal in the first instance. Unfortunately as I had no knowledge of the Parking Charge Notice being placed on my windscreen, I was unable to appeal within the initial “discounted amount” window.
i will keep you all posted on the outcome.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
f*ck you private parking companies! - by Niall - 24-05-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: f*ck you private parking companies! - by Gaz85 - 24-08-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: f*ck you private parking companies! - by Tom - 19-11-2014, 06:19 PM