Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do!
#1
Hello all I'm Mike and live in Hinckley.

To be fair I thought I better introduce myself as I have been using the site for years for info so I suppose I should say thanks very much!

We have owed a 306 hdi for over 2 years and it's been great. Picked it up with 135k ish on it, and now showing 167k. We needed another car at short notice so we now have a second 306 hdi again with only 90k on it.

I love them to be honest, great cars.

I had a 406hdi which nearly bankrupted me a few years back with fuel pump issues, and I said I would never have another Peugeot... And now we have 2 ha ha. The wife has taken control of the 90k one as the air con still works!!

..... Anyway, nice to finally be part of the gang!


Messages In This Thread
How do! - by fish - 24-07-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: How do! - by mr_fish - 24-07-2014, 12:15 PM
How do! - by fish - 24-07-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: How do! - by silverzx - 24-07-2014, 12:57 PM
How do! - by fish - 24-07-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: How do! - by mcvite - 24-07-2014, 01:34 PM
RE: How do! - by Mike - 24-07-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: How do! - by Eeyore - 24-07-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: How do! - by 1616six - 24-07-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: How do! - by Niall - 24-07-2014, 06:56 PM
How do! - by fish - 24-07-2014, 08:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)