Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Flashing Airbag light
#6
Cheers guys, I think it is the "clock spring" and I was planning on disconnecting it at both ends and testing it but I have found someone with a diagnostic tool so will wait until the weekend, when I can get to them.

I think I am also right in finding that if the module has logged a fault the light will remain until the code is cleared, even if the fault is fixed. We shall see....

I'll let you know Undecided


Messages In This Thread
Flashing Airbag light - by stev306 - 16-06-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Flashing Airbag light - by stev306 - 17-06-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: Flashing Airbag light - by cully - 17-06-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: Flashing Airbag light - by cully - 17-06-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: Flashing Airbag light - by Eeyore - 17-06-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: Flashing Airbag light - by stev306 - 17-06-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Flashing Airbag light - by cully - 17-06-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: Flashing Airbag light - by stev306 - 29-06-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Flashing Airbag light - by toseland - 04-07-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Flashing Airbag light - by pug306driver - 05-07-2014, 10:03 AM
RE: Flashing Airbag light - by Bunhead5565 - 06-07-2014, 10:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Airbag light on, other lights not coming on TULL3RZ 0 2,488 25-12-2017, 08:13 PM
Last Post: TULL3RZ
  Flashing headlights Cornishnutter 3 3,540 12-05-2017, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  Airbag Light Flashing RetroPug 17 10,431 15-10-2016, 09:35 AM
Last Post: RetroPug

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)