Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I think my turbo just died......
#5
Sweet that gives me some options, any advantages to either one of them?

Ive just whipped the cooler off and there is hardly any oil in there or in the pipes, nothing unusual, now has me wondering if it was the turbo and what was makong the grinding type noise, plenty of oil in her, gonna take the turbo off and investigate i think!


Messages In This Thread
RE: I think my turbo just died...... - by ash23 - 12-05-2014, 08:50 AM
RE: I think my turbo just died...... - by philpemberton94 - 12-05-2014, 06:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soo.. Pugs died :/ Seb_Ryan 7 4,260 27-01-2013, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ozonehostile

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)