Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOT A RALLYE!!!!!!!!1111!!one1!!1eleven11!!!!!!!!!!
(04-04-2014, 05:30 AM)Poodle Wrote: Chris, if you cam it you'll rag it (and destroy it's value). You know it's true, so don't try and deny it. Either keep it standard or mod it, you won't be able to do half a job. Wink

Put down ebay for starters, i know you've just been clicking on interesting looking things out of nosiness, but step away from the buy-it-now button!
Its a rallye, its getting ragged (when up to temp and safe to do so obviously). Already spent £300 on the bay of E but all stuff for the rebuild rather than mods. I do think there's a case for few tasteful mods especially mild cams as 167bhp isn't enough and a well screwed together rallye with dyno sheets to prove power is always gonna be a winner.

Shes not getting stripped slammed or smashed with a hammer though as I hope shes gonna be an investment.

(04-04-2014, 09:38 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: When I bought mine back from mot station after it had been tracked. I took it for a bit of a drive, it felt like a new 306! Engine and gear box was so nice!
Yeah hoping to get mine tracked when she eventually goes for an MOT as shes gonna end up with a full suspension rebuild so I guess she cant really be right without it.

(04-04-2014, 10:12 AM)jammapic Wrote: My GTi-6 has done 78k. Bought it with 62k on the clock iirc.

Tbh, I've driven nicer 100k+ ones.

Whatever you do, don't mod it. You'll regret it. I wish I'd left mine stock as tbh, I hate driving it now. Noisy, uncomfortable, impractical, difficult to drive, and slower than my Astra over anything but perfect roads.

JP

You old git, I love my stupid slammed estate with no PAS and its not a impractical as everyone would like to claim. My 306 is practical easy to drive, comfy and quick on anything but speed humps and pot holes.

That said the rallye has to stay largely stock as its an investment. hoping in 10 years she'll be worth enough to buy me a kit car, already going up in price.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: GOT A RALLYE!!!!!!!!1111!!one1!!1eleven11!!!!!!!!!! - by Dum-Dum - 04-04-2014, 05:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1111!!!! Dum-Dum 62 10,396 22-01-2012, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Toms306